[1.0.11]Volt alliances[PvP/PvE][Whitelist]-looking for friendly players for small/medium server-

marijn198

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-timezone/country:Central US time, I live in USA

-Voltz Knowledge:meh at best, i have moderate knowledge, some of the basics and what you can do, but i have a wiki open at all times

-reason I want to join:I would like a Small-Medium private Voltz server, it would be fun with PvP and I also have never done multiplayer Voltz before, and being private it wouldn't be as grief prone as public servers.

-grouping opinion:I LOVE grouping up with people, i normally hate going onto servers where we cant group up and i'm very hopeful that someone is willing to group up

-PvP understanding:Yes I understand,I think its a good idea that way we cant just go off to go to sleep and then get back on to find everything in our base was destroyed or stolen

Also one question: in the server will we be allowed to have wars where we can grief/steal/raid someones base, if they want to i mean where without them knowing we can attack but ONLY if war is declared?

I really hope to get accepted, ive never played voltz multiplayer and only recently got voltz working.

Also my name in game is the same as my forum name

age- 14

-timezone and country of residence-~~~~~ usa, est

-experience with minecraft/voltz (just so i know, im not a genius myself)~~~~~~ I have played more then a year of this (Not game time you know)

-what attracts you to my idea/server~~~~~ Seems fun.

-are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf~~~~~ I will team up with one or two people, usually if they need somewhere to go.

-do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp?~~~~~~ Yes, Stupid greif example "Played for a long time on a server, got a carbon plated base, particle accelerator ect log back one I fell to my death in a massive hole of bedrock." Fun pvp, Trolling bases "Monving iteams around... placing random things... Blo up a wall."

-timezone and country of residence

Eastern Time Zone: United States of America

-experience with minecraft/voltz (just so i know, im not a genius myself)

I've been playing Voltz for awhile and Minecraft for years and also I watch a lot of Yogscast so I've picked up a few things.

-what attracts you to my idea/server

Small friendly server.

-are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf

I'm willing to group with anyone who is friendly and willing to contribute largely in creating really powerful bases.

-do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp?

Yes, I think you mean that stupid grief is abusing any powers you have over the weaker groups and fun pvp is competitively engaging with people of an equal skill set.

Thank you - Damien (Drakn_3365)

timezone: Pacific TZ, USA

experience: Not much, basically just messing around on creative with a friend.

what attracts me: I always preferred smallish, more friendly servers as opposed to giant 100+ person servers.

Am I willing to group: yes, I don't really like playing alone that much, but I prefer small groups of >6 people.

Do I understand your views about the difference between stupid grief and fun pvp: yes. I really dislike stupid griefers (and have had experience with some on an open-grief server), and have been looking for a server that discourages them.

IGN: napalm7539

-I am 14

-South England

-I am a bit experienced player, I can get around voltz easily.

The thing that attracted me to your server is that it is a fun PVP and not too much explosions is allowed, Yes I like explosions but -not too much. In most servers after a day of playing I find my base nuked.

-I am willing to team but if there is no one who wants me then I go alone.

-I do understand your views between stupid griefing and fun PVP, I dont like people griefing my stuff so I dont grief.

In game name: indy4321

Timezone and Country: Western Time, United States

Experience with Voltz: Medium. I can do most things in 1.0.11, though I lack experience in version 1.4 stuff.

What Attracts Me: A small/medium sized regular playerbase to interact with attracts me greatly.

Willing to join up with you: Perhaps.

And yes, I believe that I understand your views.

-australia

-i have an average idea of volts/tekkit

- i like pvp worlds and the idear of teaming up on a small server

-i like yo be with a group

-i understand the difference of griefing and pvp, pvp is a fun attack that the owner of the base getting attacked knows its for a reason. were griefing is just being mean for no reason.

-BTW im homeschooled so i have tons of time to play

THANKS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

-Pacific Time ~ USA

-Been playing voltz since release and yes, i do know my ways around

-What attracts me to this server is the idea of organized war in voltz and more trustworthy players around me

-Yes i would totally join a group or faction, strength in numbers right?

-Yes i do understand what you mean by stupid greifers and and fun pvp since most servers ive been on have players with hacks and x-ray texture packs that game impossible to have fun on

-If you do just so happen to see this post and just so happen to decide to whitelist me my IGN and Skype are here

IGN: 'gordonfreemane1' Skype: 'potatospanker'

hello my name is jess im 14 years old and am great with the voltz machinery and have a high skill level of being a op mod or even admin haveing owned my own server in the past i know that griefing is not an option i work great with other people to make crazy building as well as weaponry. now i will like to be apart of your server for the fun and excitement voltz has to offer thank you and have a nice day and by the way my username is sgtfluffybunny

and my skype is pricemw3

-14 years

-Central European Time (CET) (GMT +2:00

-I have been playoff minecraft for about 2 years now and voltz is Kinda new for me bit i learning this things very fast.

-I was playing on a server with about 50 people and i tought it Would be nice to play on a smaller server with team like the yougcast

-I think i prefer to work 2on2 bit it doesn't Matter if it more or lesser, but i like Skype very much so we CSN talk and keep the connection between us.

-Yes i do

Karlwildt, July, 2013 Report#1Reply

GMT+10/Melbourne australia

i have a moderate knowledge of voltz

it is good idea because i love voltz and i like faction wars

i am willing to group with others

stupid griefing is when you steal from those who aren't online or are defenseless

my minecraft username is CRIMSON_PICKAXE <---(all caps)

-age (16)

-timezone and country of residence (Pacific Time, USA)

-experience with minecraft/voltz (just so i know, im not a genius myself) (Semi-experienced, can build/use missiles)

-what attracts you to my idea/server (Multiplayer battle with bases in Voltz)

-are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf (Would be willing to work in a team or to lone wolf and adapt)

-do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp?

- Age 14

- Eastern Time Zone, New Jersey

- Honestly, I'm a novice at volts but want to learn more

- I like the server idea because of basically what you listed up top. Especially bases & hideouts

-I always prefer a group in tekkit, I would go with anyone and help as much as I could.

-I know what grief is so stupid grief is probably wasting resources like bombs, etc.

Thanks for your time.

If consideration, username is MJrocker98

-Pacific Time (US & Canada)

-I know how to do ICBM Modular powersuits and Basic stuff with generators and etc.

-I like the idea of being in a server with friendly people and just have fun playing Voltz with a partner

-In a group definitely

-yes because ive been griefed to many times while i do love pvp griefing is evil!

-age 14

-timezone and country of residence canada pacific

-experience with minecraft/voltz (just so i know, im not a genius myself) moderate experience

-what attracts you to my idea/server it looks like what i have been searching for for a long time

-are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf yes i perfer to team up with people but if it comes to the point where no one will take me i will nuke every1 and give them radiation poisining

-do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp? yes

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons