[1.0.11]Volt alliances[PvP/PvE][Whitelist]-looking for friendly players for small/medium server-

marijn198

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im 13

est time zone America

i like the idea of an open survival server were people can team up and build bases.

i can work with people or alone it doesn't matter.

i understand that the difference between greifing and pvp is that greifing is nuking people for no reason but pvp is bombing people to settle disputes.

Knowledge: Not much of voltz but some of tekkit and minecraft

Time zone: GMT US

Group: I can work in a group or alone depends if anyone wants to group up.

Ideals: I really hate excessive griefing cause its a pain to rebuild everything from the ground up and it might be hard to build alot of rejuvination rockets to repair the land and start anew but Idm if its against people who hate each other just as long as they don't do too much damage to the server world

Knowledge: a couple years of minecraft and a few weeks of voltz, but i like to watch as many videos as possible and learn all about a mod before i start it

time: EST (-5:00)

group: I love finding a good group to make an awesome base but I end up going solo sometimes

ideals: i couldn't agree more with what your ideals, thats mostly why I want to join this server, blowing my base up is fine and fun is fun, but griefing to be obnoxious is just dumb.

Thanks for reading my application, hopefully ill be playing on the server soon :)

-age 21

-timezone and country of residence Central and US

-experience with minecraft/voltz Moderate

-what attracts you to my idea/server just like mattattackcat I prefer to be alone but I will form alliances. I love the idea of this server. I like to have fun with people but I don't like douche bags lol

-are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf I'm willing to group up with you but I prefer to be alone because sometimes people are jerks

-do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp definitely :)

-age 14 and 1/2

-timezone and country of residence : Paris, France

-experience with minecraft/voltz (just so i know, im not a genius myself) : I know pretty much everything about Minecraft but just started Voltz

-what attracts you to my idea/server : I'd like to start my Voltz experience on a nice clean/grief free server :)

-are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf : I like to group up as long as people aren't annoying/selfish

-do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp? Yes I understand. Fun pvp is launching missiles everywhere to destroy the whole world (Watched Yogcast Voltz XD)

hello thread viewers,

ive been getting into voltz lately and i have experience with minecraft servers (vanilla and mods/modpacks) and im very excited about my idea to have a server where people team up to make their own bases/hideouts and make alliances with other people or just bomb the crap out of someone/group which you dont like. this doent mean all out grief is allowed, that means no excessive use of huge explosions, that wouldnt make it a lot of fun and just ruin the fun of others.

if you are interested please reply with the following info:

-timezone and country of residence

-experience with minecraft/voltz (just so i know, im not a genius myself)

-what attracts you to my idea/server

-are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf

-do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp?

-Eastern time zone Florida

-I am considerably experience with vanilla minecraft, except the redstone portion, and I am moderately experienced with tekkit and voltz.

-Your server is appealing because you do not allow just anyone on the server and you do not want any terribly destructive missiles or bombs such as redmatter or antimatter. I do like the idea of teams but sadly there is only one person whom I trust enough to team up with in minecraft. Usually I do everything on my own. Lastly, my main interest in wanting to join your server was that you said "small/medium server." I really do not like large servers because it is usually very crowded and many non renewable resources are already taken.

-As I said above, I do like the idea but do not trust anyone except one friend. I am willing to give teaming up a try though.

-Yes, I understand your views about the difference between fun and stupid grief.

Age-13

Time Zone-Pacific/Washington

Experience with Vanilla Minecraft/Voltz- I am very good at Vanilla and very good at Voltz too.

What Attracts me to this server- This Server does do much greif or PvP which I like not like other servers where there is alot.

Are you willing to team up with other players or me or a lone wolf- I would team up with others or i would just be by my self.

Do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp?- Yes I do understand.

IGN- Ninjago1277

-AGE 14 -TIME ZONE. EASTERN, US MICHIGAN -SKILL. GOOD NOT "THE BEST" BUT STILL REAL GOOD -WHAT I LIKE.THE TEAM THING AND NO ALL OUT GRIEF AND IT LIKE WAR -WILL HELP OTHER BUT IF I'M BETRAYED ILL GO LONE WOLF -DO I UNDERSTAND? YES SIR I DO FUN PvP NO ALL OUT GRIEF SUCH AS FIRING MISSILES AT EVERY ONE I SEE. Made it all caps just for fun looks cool:D i wuold love this i have a server like this of my own.

-age 13

-EST, Virginia, USA

-Experienced Minecrafter, getting into mods and work well with them so far

-Seems like a fun idea, from watch Let's Play's

-I enjoy being a lone wolf but for survival's sake I'll probably make an alliance here and there

-I do know the difference, and I don't enjoy people who grief. I am not one of those people.

MC Username is 'Samsonite_', or the same as here.

hello thread viewers,

ive been getting into voltz lately and i have experience with minecraft servers (vanilla and mods/modpacks) and im very excited about my idea to have a server where people team up to make their own bases/hideouts and make alliances with other people or just bomb the crap out of someone/group which you dont like. this doent mean all out grief is allowed, that means no excessive use of huge explosions, that wouldnt make it a lot of fun and just ruin the fun of others.

-timezone and country of residence

-experience with minecraft/voltz (just so i know, im not a genius myself)

-what attracts you to my idea/server

-are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf

-do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp?

hello thread viewers,

-age/12

-timezone and country of residence/VA

-experience with minecraft/voltz (just so i know, im not a genius myself)/good

-what attracts you to my idea/server/friendly

-are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf/GROUP WITH OTHERS

/griefing is ruining someone's hard work pvp is just fun

im 11

and im in europe

me and my friends love to play voltz to gather so i get most of my info from expirementing and tutorials on youtube

and i like the idea of a server so voltz players can get to know new things and play together

and i am willing to do this

and i understand the diffrence between grief and pvp

username: chuckson

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons