How can me and my friend both play on my server?

joe123652

So my friend is over at my house right now and he brought his laptop.

i made a offline mode server and i downloaded tekkit for him using my minecraft account.

I want to know how he can change his username or something like that so we can play on the server at the same time.

Thanks!

Oh... Is that even possible? What about you, Luke?

Legally, No. Its not.

On the other end of the spectrum, Ya. It is.

It is possible, but that'd be piracy (or something similar, not supported thing here on the forums)

And because of that I will not explain how to do it.

i did buy 2 copies but my cousin has 1 copy, and i couldn't reach him at the time.

I did Bypass the authentication on tekkit but the server didn't let me join even in offline mode.

Wait a second... didn't you buy a premium account legally? So... you've just pirated Minecraft? If you did that, then of course you won't be able to join a server. The Technic Launcher doesn't support piracy of Minecraft, and by good reasons. Please tell me that you bought a premium account and you just by an accident wrote "copies", because otherwise, I will find you... and I will bring many upset and angry players, it won't be pretty.

Wait a second... didn't you buy a premium account legally? So... you've just pirated Minecraft? If you did that, then of course you won't be able to join a server. The Technic Launcher doesn't support piracy of Minecraft, and by good reasons. Please tell me that you bought a premium account and you just by an accident wrote "copies", because otherwise, I will find you... and I will bring many upset and angry players, it won't be pretty.

Like i Said "I Bought 2 Copies"

Wait...

*Reads his post a few times*

What a play on words there. For all we know he could be saying it in a sarcastic way or he could be saying that he already did say he had bought two copies which he did say. He also said that he did not have access to the other thought... The plot thickens! (Sorry. I could not help myself! :D )

Luke... your post gave me a headache. I'm sitting in front of a laptop in a dark room with no lights on, it's 23.30 PM, it's pitch black outside, it's been snowing for two weeks outside and it's colder than my freezer up here in the north. Anyone thought I'd be complaining about all this? Nope, instead I'm complaining about a post that gave me headache.

Seriously though, he wrote "Like I said 'I Bought 2 copies", but in an earlier post he wrote "I did buy two copies".

What?!

1: "I don't know whether to apologies or or laugh evilly." *Laughes evilly*"

Luke... you're such an awesome jerk.

2: "I'm going to stop before what happened to the last thread happens here."

Thank god... you had me worried there for a second.

3: I'm still speechless about "Like I said 'I bought 2 copies" and "I did buy two copies". I'm not sure if I should be upset about that he copied Minecraft or glad that he "bought" it. I mean... I... like... *dunks head on keyboard* I don't even know anymore!