Missing recipes

The RE battery is buggy, there are 3 of them and 2(?) show the recipe, also the recipes that use the RE-battery are intermittant about which battery to use

there is also, other things i doesnt show, like a macerator, water mill, solar panels and stuff like that

Ah, you're using Tekkit Classic 3.1.3.

At the time that 3.1.3 was released, IC2 (the mod containing all that stuff) was incompatible with NEI. There's no fix, just use the wiki.

Ah, you're using Tekkit Classic 3.1.3.

At the time that 3.1.3 was released, IC2 (the mod containing all that stuff) was incompatible with NEI. There's no fix, just use the wiki.

i am using wiki, but i am seing a guy on youtube, he can see the recipe how can that be?

Because he's using a different version of Tekkit. 3.1.3 is the only version of Tekkit with this problem (and also extremely buggy - newer isn't always better). I recommend switching to Tekkit 3.1.2, unless you like not being able to see IC2 recipes, as well as crashing whenever you use a BC engine, thermal monitor or an advanced machine.

Because he's using a different version of Tekkit. 3.1.3 is the only version of Tekkit with this problem (and also extremely buggy - newer isn't always better). I recommend switching to Tekkit 3.1.2, unless you like not being able to see IC2 recipes, as well as crashing whenever you use a BC engine, thermal monitor or an advanced machine.

i gonna change to 3.1.2 right away, it is very annoying to switch to google chrome every time i need to fin a recipe, and Thanks man!