[3.1.2]JaffaTech Tekkit Classic[Looking For Staff!][24/7][Active Admins!][20 Slots]

xWoody25

Hey guys, Welcome to the Official Forum post for JaffaTech's Tekkit Server!

History About JaffaTech:

JaffaTech First started in 2012 as a Tekkit Server before "Tekkit Lite" & "Classic" we we're a Decent server in my eyes and the community we once had,

Good spawn, Great Community, Good Admins - Poiuytrewq

Plugins:

PermissionsEX -- Permissions plugins which allows you to have a rank on JaffaTech

Stargate -- Like a nether portal but can be made by admins to Teleport you to another gate with the same "Network" Name.

LaggClear -- After 15 mins, a thing called [CLAG] will strike! It will delete all the entites in the map, this is used to reduc server lag so you guys can have the best gaming experience at JaffaTech

Anti-Greif -- Plugins allows players to Have there own claimed land, use a GOLD Shovel, right click in one corner then right click in the other to make a Protected area.

LWC -- LWC is a protection plugin aswell, unlike Anti-Greif it allows you to protect Chests, Doors, Signs (Shift place a sign on a Tekkit Machine to private it :D ) you will have different types of "Locks" you can have it so it only lets you open the chest, or maybe you could add a friend, if you really want you could make it so they have to enter a password on interaction with the chest in order to open it!

Banned Items!:

Dnyamite, Sticky Dynamite, TNT, Industrial TNT, Nuke's, Nova Catalyst, Nova Cataclysm, Collector MK3, Relay MK3, World Anchor(Unless given by an Admin (this applies to all "Anchors")), Cart Anchor, Dimensonal Anchor, Destruction Catalyst, Destruction Cataclysm, Evertide Amulet, Volcanite Amulet, Ring of Ignition, Archangel Smite, Hyperkinectic Lense, Watch of Flowing Time, Cataclytic Lense, Ring of Arcana, Abyss Helmet, Infernal Chest, Gravity Greaves, Hurricane Boots, Mercurial Eye & REP

Additional Info:

Got a Question before you join the server? Join the Teamspeak and ask us!

TeamSpeak3 IP: 85.236.100.85:20837

Server IP:

193.35.58.39:25575

Screenshots:

2013-04-04_205537_zps4d4a26b3.png

2013-04-04_205949_zps6198b639.png

• 2 weeks later...

I like the server but I recently connected on the YogCraft server and I noticed the Low PlayerBase on the server. Also, you said you were looking for staff? Before I ask you that, I will get to know you better before I ask ver nicely for you to add me to a staff position. Maybe I'll meet you on the server someday/

• 1 month later...

I would like to apply for a staff position as I am a perfect minecraft citizen and like to help out server in stopping minecraft crime and griefing. I am a didicated player and would come on the server everyday day( with some exceptions if i am on holiday). I would like to help other minecraft players and even those who dont know a lot of tekkit or minecraft and i would like to help them settle in to this server. As soon as someone joins I would WELCOME! them in nice bold caps. I am 18 and have had some experience in running a server as i have been admin on a server called mcdemoncraft (vanilla).

My in game name is nab66, and I hope you would add me to your staff list

Im sorry to intrude on this server's forum post but I was wondering if you can help me. I can't access the server. I'm on technic classic 3.1.2 and when i try joining it says 'Connection refused: Connect'. I was wondering if it was a problem with the server or the technic launcher itself....

Hello, if i can i would love to be a admin!

I won't give people free stuff, or banned items.

I'm playing Minecraft for over 3 years, so i'm not a noob.

If i won't get the rank, i will stille play on this server.

I hope you will reply as soon as possible!

---- Polarnik (Ingame polarnik)

Staff application form

IGN/IN GAME NAME : melonpult209

Past Experiance/s : i was a mod on a nameless server on vanilla which was run by someone else one day and de-moded me :(

More/Reason : I like stopping minecraftian crimes and am good at tekkit and ill be on inbeetween 2-5 hours a day and ill be a gr8 admin or mod whatever u pick

From,

melonpult209

Staff Application

IGN: jellybeen14

Reason: I love to help other people, and lend them a hand if they want one. I will be anything you want me to be as long as i can help others.

Past Experience: I've been a part of the staff on 1 other server. They upgraded and fired all of their staff.