MS Paint Experiment

_Anjou_

Hello everyone. I'm an animator and a well-experienced drawer, and I often use quite advance programs to draw/animate. However, I decided to test my skills on the MS Paint, since I haven't used that program since I was 10 years old. Believe it or not, but I spent, in total, 1 week on this and unfortunately, some pixels in the art had begun to lose colour, I don't know why.

Image insert didn't work for some reason, so here's a link:

Now, what it exactly is, um... it's supposed to be me. And, yeah, I look like a total hipster with purple hair (don't ask me why I've got purple hair, I don't know either). The reason I choosed the art to have a lot of blue and purple is because, well, I like blue and purple, and I also prefer kind of calm colours.

So, yeah, this was my first art on the MS Paint in many, many years. Any reaction would be appreciated, no matter if it's positive or negative.

Beautiful. I Love how well you were able to control the thickness of the outlines. Somthing I am sadly unable to do :c The colors pop very well without being obnoxious at all... I like it.

(Oh, by the way, Imgur works for inserting images.)

EDIT: Wait, what tablet do you use?

Beautiful. I Love how well you were able to control the thickness of the outlines. Somthing I am sadly unable to do :c The colors pop very well without being obnoxious at all... I like it.

(Oh, by the way, Imgur works for inserting images.)

EDIT: Wait, what tablet do you use?

Well, um... I actually used my computer and drew it with my computer mouse. But I succeeded way too many times messing up the whole project when I was colouring it, by holding down the left mouse button to colour an area with a brush, and accidentally hit the scroll wheel (I have no idea if it's called so in English), and there you go, a long line of paint across the drawing which you can't undo.

The whole project took a lot of Ctrl+Z, believe me.

:psyduck:

Yeah, I know, it sound quite impossible that I drew it with a computer mouse. It's quite a miracle that it turned out better than I expected, I actually thought that this art was just going to be random lines and colours mashed together. I'm rather happy with how it turned out. :)

• 4 weeks later...

... do you enjoy the sense of satisfaction you get from crushing us mortals with your 1337 skills?

seriusly though, one fo the best implementations of the popart style i've seen in a long time, and an overall great piece of art.