[3.1.2] Fekkit! [Survival][Essentials][Under Construction]

Devene

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In-game name: DarkStar910
  • Time Zone: Pacific Time
  • Have you ever been banned? Please post your result here: Yep. Someone Was Using The Same Skin As Mine. They Thought It Was A Great Idea To Grief. And But So. Someone Watched Them Grief.
  • What is your Tekkit experience?: I Know Alot Of Tekkit :)
  • Why do you want to join Fekkit?: Because I Wannt Play A Server That Has At Least -50 Slots Since More Is Going To Cause Lag Or Madness

In-game name: Tarples101

timezone: central time u.s.

never banned - http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/37304c12f8827354b82241ccaa2849786e159c6d

experience: I know how stuff works mostly but not everything. Ive played before and watched many vids.

reason to join: I really want to find a good server where people work together, not a server where you get your own land, thats singleplayer.

I want to find people to play with and just have fun.

In-game name: Tarples101

timezone: central time u.s.

never banned - http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/37304c12f8827354b82241ccaa2849786e159c6d

experience: I know how stuff works mostly but not everything. Ive played before and watched many vids.

reason to join: I really want to find a good server where people work together, not a server where you get your own land, thats singleplayer.

I want to find people to play with and just have fun.

• In-game name:zexalpowa1999
  • Time Zone: pasific standard time
  • Have you ever been banned? Please post your result here:http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/5bf7ea6527e38fe318457c527b961f707bed4606
  • What is your Tekkit experience?: i have played the tekkit lite and normal version of tekkit but i have never played tekkit classic, but im used to most of the mods in tekkit classic based from experience, also from watching all of the jaffa factory video's from the yogscast.
  • Why do you want to join Fekkit?: i want to join a server which doesnt have any mods banned, have ee2 disabled, and imature players. i just want a simple,friendly, and mature server.

thanks for reading

zexalpowa1999

• In-game name: Jakeuar_Paw
  • Time Zone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
  • Have you ever been banned? Please post your result here:Nope
  • What is your Tekkit experience?: I have been playing tekkit for almost a year now and i know a lot about it, it was the first modpack i ever played
  • Why do you want to join Fekkit?: It may be a nice place for me to play tekkit and practice my new skills

• 2 weeks later...

In-game name: Roryajax

Time Zone: GMT +0

Have you ever been banned? Please post your result here: Nope http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/4a432ca1fb9c80126477ae17aee130c33bf220b1

What is your Tekkit experience?: I've played for a year or two, used to all the mods now.

Why do you want to join Fekkit?: Because I'd like to play on a small server with a friendly and trustworthy community.

• In-game name: BrianHernando
  • Time Zone: GMT
  • Have you ever been banned? Please post your result here: Yes, twice, no once. Well kinda. One on ocmc.me for 'griefing with lava and fire?' Ok, I was disposing my stuff, I had like 5000000 dirt, so I placed lava, does that really count? And another server. Forgot the IP. It was for 'can i ban u? plz, plz, plz, ok i will anyway!' It wasn't quite a ban, they banned the person who banned me though I forgot the ip.
  • What is your Tekkit experience?: I've been playing tekkit for a LONNGNGGNGNGNG time. I've been playing for about a year now. My best Strength on tekkit is computer programming, I made a lock where even ctrl+t, nor anything else can terminate it!
  • Why do you want to join Fekkit?: I want a good tekkit server I can play on, I'm mostly wanting CREATIVE ON HERE :D And you can open chests, interact with things aswell.

• 1 month later...

Name: TitaniumElbow

TZ: Central

Banned?: I'm on giblets server which is white list but i never played online... I don't know how to check either... Sorry...

Tekkit Exp: I've had the launcher for 4 or 5 months and I've played tekkit, tekkit classic, and hexxit

Why Fekkit?: I want to learn machines with mellow people who won't talk trash or steal from me... I'm an old-school gamer and it's been a long time since I found a game that i truly enjoy like I enjoyed Legos as a kid

I want to have fun and I'm as harmless as I seem I am so ADD ME

-EBIII

P.S. Who likes Magic the Gathering???

Name: TitaniumElbow

TZ: Central

Banned?: I'm on giblets server which is white list but i never played online... I don't know how to check either... Sorry...

Tekkit Exp: I've had the launcher for 4 or 5 months and I've played tekkit, tekkit classic, and hexxit

Why Fekkit?: I want to learn machines with mellow people who won't talk trash or steal from me... I'm an old-school gamer and it's been a long time since I found a game that i truly enjoy like I enjoyed Legos as a kid

I want to have fun and I'm as harmless as I seem I am so ADD ME

-EBIII

P.S. Who likes Magic the Gathering???

In-game name: crysomemoor

Time Zone: -3, Brazil

Have you ever been banned? Please post your result here: No, well once i got banned but i explained the situation and got unbanned, i do not remember the server name but it was skyblock

What is your Tekkit experience?: I and a friend had a small survival server (me, him and another guy), we finished most of the mods

Why do you want to join Fekkit?: I really like tekkit and don't like playing alone so i am looking for a server that people are nice and the grass is green.

just for fun: Zoidberg (\/) (;,,;) (\/)

• 1 month later...

• In-game name: MythicBird
  • Time Zone: CST US
  • Have you ever been banned? Please post your result here: Once, as far as I know, it was a misunderstanding between me and an admin. I was later unbanned. (Perhaps a second time, due to an arguement with anther player and I, but I left before I knew if I was.)
  • What is your Tekkit experience?: Not exactly a pro, but I know almost all of the basics. And I've played most modpacks on tekkit/ftb
  • Why do you want to join Fekkit?: I'm looking for a nice whitelisted server, I'm getting really sick of some random guy joining the server and ruining things for everyone. Whitelisted servers almost always have a nice, quiet community.

• In-game name: Antagono
  • Time Zone: -0500 EST U.S.
  • Have you ever been banned? Please post your result here: No. I have only ever joined one other whitelisted server a couple of years ago.
  • What is your Tekkit experience?: I play Tekkit Classic almost exclusively. I especially enjoy IC2 and finding different ways to use Eloraam's RP2 computers :D
  • Why do you want to join Fekkit?: Looking for a multiplayer experience without having to deal with a tidal wave of immaturity and disregard for the gameplay and enjoyment of others. (I finish projects BTW) ;)

• 3 months later...
  • In-game name: TheCreeperMan990
  • Time Zone: PTC
  • Have you ever been banned? Please post your result here: No, I have never been banned.
  • What is your Tekkit experience?: I have been playing tekkit classic for about a year now, and have mastered most of it's mods.
  • Why do you want to join Fekkit?: I have been looking for a simple, no items banned server, and this seems to be what I'm looking for.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons