[3.1.2]Fusion-Craft[PvE][32 Slots][24/7][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

Beaver01

Forum name: eek2011

IGN: eek2011

Have you ever been banned: no, not that I know of

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why: Batman, rich, smart, cool car, grappling hook, cool catch phrase " I'm Batman"

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forum Name: Kamorigu

IGN: Kamorigu

Have you ever been banned?: Nope!

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why?: Batman, cause he´s rich, has an awesome Car and he is Batman!

Forum Name: resturaunter1

IGN: resturaunter1

Have you ever been banned?: Yes for fighting a rouge admin trying to destroy my house.

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why?

Black panther. Cool suit, neat weapons what's not to like?

Forum Name: Sollih

IGN: Sollih

have you ever been banned?: Only played Private servers with friends, so no

If you could be any superhero or Villain, who would it be and why? Mr.Melk, cause he can bounce a ball on his sixpack, and has the most tacky characteristics in the world.

Btw intending to play with a friend, he should also be adding his information here (Raxix) Hopefully we get a respons (Ready to play!) ;D

Forum Name: Raxix

IGN: Raxix

Have you ever been banned?: Nope

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why?: I would say BoB the Builder... but i gues i can go for He Man since he is awsome aswell

Forum Name: JRFisher

IGN: Devene

Have you ever been banned?: No

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why?: Bullsh*t Man (Karl Pilkington), the world needs less Bullsh*t to be honest.

Forum Name: xXNightXx

IGN Name: Jafffiii

country Australia

Have you ever been banned?: No.

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why? Iron Man because he is smart, billionaire, and the Suits

Forum name: rockinviking

IGN: rockinviking

I was banned from a server once, but, it's because I was trying to fix a building that was griefed and they thought I was griefing!

If I could be any super-hero or villain I would be... Iron Man ( If you classify him as a super-hero) because of his suit, money, and the fact that everything he does is like tekkit! (I don't know if you noticed but I love tekkit)

• 2 weeks later...

Forum Name: AChillyDog

IGN: Nyphe

Have you ever been banned?: Yes, I killed an admin on a PvE server.

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why?: Jim Moriarty, I have entire legions of criminals at my command, and a seemingly endless supply of snipers and explosives.

Yes, I know I sound quite evil. But trust me I'm not. (muffled screams in the distance)

• 2 weeks later...

Forum Name:Foouuuck

IGN: Foouuuck

Have you ever been banned?: i have never been banned

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why? umm i would probably be superman, mainly cause he's almost invincible

Forum Name: s10w10rr1s

IGN: s10w10rr1s

Have you ever been banned? If so, why / what for? No ban

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why? Spider Man. Because of the freedom to swing around and climb things.

Forum Name: jakeuff

IGN: jakeuff

Have you ever been banned?: Not on tekkit, on vanilla minecraft, yes. Mods/Griefing..Dont worry I have grown out of my Griefing immature self.

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why?: Batman, because if you can, always be Batman

IGN:TheCasualGamerMC

have you ever been banned before/if yes,why?:yes i used to be a Co-owner on my IRL friends vanilla server and we had an argument so to get his revenge he banned me(the argument wasnt about minecraft)

if you could be a superhero/villan who would you be:i would be Wolverine because he is invincible and he has cool claws to open cans :)

• 7 months later...

Forum name: iamcat101

IGN:iamcat101

Have you ever been banned: yes i think

I have been banned because I used to use hacked clients to cheat on servers, not anymore though.

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why? Dr.Octupus. Hes da best.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons