Beaver01

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forum Name: xanmine

IGN: itsxandershow1

Have you ever been banned?: Nope.

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why?: Iron man. R:I have always wanted to be able to fly and have mini-turrets *LOLS*.

Have you ever been banned?: Nope. Never.

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why?: Iron Man, He's Smart and a Billionare

Have you ever been banned?: Nope. Never.

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why?: Iron Man, He's Smart and a Billionare

Im sorry to say, your application is denied due to the following reasons:

* Your age is a bit young for our age requirement system. Its not that we don't want you. Please do understand this, its merely to protect you.

* Posting 2 apps within 5 mins is a form of spamming.

Have a splendid day!

Beaver.. i cant connect to the server anymore.

We are working on fixing this issue. Stick to the website for updates. Sorry for the inconvenience caused by this. We are doing server maintenance.

{EDIT}

Permissions is fixed, should be able to reconnect without any problems. Please report anything oddly to the website. Thank You

Forum Name: FlintTD

IGN: FlintTD

Have you ever been banned?: Once, on accident by an IRL friend who promptly rectified the banning

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why?: Utsuho Reiuji, because all of that power would be so very useful to anything I could make. Also flying is fun, and nuclear puns never get old.

Forum Name: FlintTD

IGN: FlintTD

Have you ever been banned?: Once, on accident by an IRL friend who promptly rectified the banning

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why?: Utsuho Reiuji, because all of that power would be so very useful to anything I could make. Also flying is fun, and nuclear puns never get old.

You have been added, welcome! Visit the website at
for contest info etc.

Forum Name: tayterj

IGN: tayterj

Have you ever been banned?: No

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why?: Thor. Because lightning and junk.

Lol this form could ask more important questions, and it would probably help your server out a lot.

Forum Name: tayterj

IGN: tayterj

Have you ever been banned?: No

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why?: Thor. Because lightning and junk.

Lol this form could ask more important questions, and it would probably help your server out a lot.

You have been added, welcome! http://fusion-craft.org for contest info etc.

About the questions, for now its basic. It will be changing to something new in the near future

Forum Name: AbsoluteAutonomy

IGN: Jeepney

Have you ever been banned?: Yes. My buddy used to borrow my account for nefarious purposes. If it helps, I have also taken part in the administration of a few servers.

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why? Charles Xavier. How could you not want to read minds?? Eh? Eh?!

Forum Name: AbsoluteAutonomy

IGN: Jeepney

Have you ever been banned?: Yes. My buddy used to borrow my account for nefarious purposes. If it helps, I have also taken part in the administration of a few servers.

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why? Charles Xavier. How could you not want to read minds?? Eh? Eh?!

I have found 2 bans under this account (griefing / redstone loops). Also being unsure of who will be using it on our server (you or your friend), I cannot accept this application. Please understand this.

Forum Name : Artamy_28

IGN : Artamy_28

Have you ever been banned ? : Nope :)

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why?

It would be Henobrine :o. Because he can scare people, make people crazy, he can /tp, he can /fly XD.

Forum Name: Ht3451

IGN:Ht3451

Have you ever been banned?: No i havent been banned from any server

You have been added, welcome! Remember to visit the website at htt[://fusion-craft.org to enter our contests etc.

Forum Name : Artamy_28

IGN : Artamy_28

Have you ever been banned ? : Nope :)

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why?

It would be Henobrine :o. Because he can scare people, make people crazy, he can /tp, he can /fly XD.

Your application is denied for the following reasons:

*Inconsistency in your application among which a ban is not listed.

Forum Name : Le0nXavier IGN : Le0nX Age : 25 Country : United States Have you ever been banned ? : Accidentally banned myself from my own local server while setting up permissions, .lol. If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why? Etrigan the Demon, because he's an anti-hero that speaks entirely in rhyme.

Forum Name : Le0nXavier IGN : Le0nX Age : 25 Country : United States Have you ever been banned ? : Accidentally banned myself from my own local server while setting up permissions, .lol. If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why? Etrigan the Demon, because he's an anti-hero that speaks entirely in rhyme.

You have been added, welcome! Visit the website at http://fusion-craft.org for contest info etc.

• 4 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons