Jackelopemed

IGN:
Jackelopemed

Country
: USA

Have you ever been banned?:
Not that I am aware of.

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why?:
The Punisher. Definitely the old one though. Ever read those comic books? He was amazing. And good with devices.

Forum Name: Marcel-NZ

IGN: MarcelVW

Have you ever been banned?: Nope

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why?: Although it's been said a lot before, I'm going with Iron Man, what's not to love?

Forum Name: Hamuki

IGN: hamuki

Have you ever been banned?: Yes i have.

^What for?: I was in a grief team back then, i was stupid (tbh). I Admit that i did that half a year ago, and i hope this wont affect this application, since im honest.

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why?: I would be.... BatMan... Since hes a regular guy with awesome gear :P

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope that this application is making some interest for the People of the server. Looking forward playing you you :)

Forum Name: Hamuki

IGN: hamuki

Have you ever been banned?: Yes i have.

^What for?: I was in a grief team back then, i was stupid (tbh). I Admit that i did that half a year ago, and i hope this wont affect this application, since im honest.

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why?: I would be.... BatMan... Since hes a regular guy with awesome gear :P

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope that this application is making some interest for the People of the server. Looking forward playing you you :)

I'm sorry, your whitelist app has been declined.

Erm, I was on the sever yesterday and now It's not connecting, says sever is up on the website?

Odd, it seems you have connected since then. It might have been temporal. Ive re-added you to the whitelist for a just in case.

Forum Name: xXDarkDemon1Xx

IGN: SweatyWang22 (sorry if it seems vulgar but it used to be a friend's account and I had no say in it XD)

Have you ever been banned?: Nope.

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why?: Iron man, because... who wont? hes rich, hes a boss and well.... hes just really that badass

Forum Name: xXDarkDemon1Xx

IGN: SweatyWang22 (sorry if it seems vulgar but it used to be a friend's account and I had no say in it XD)

Have you ever been banned?: Nope.

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why?: Iron man, because... who wont? hes rich, hes a boss and well.... hes just really that badass

You have been added, welcome! Just ensure your friend doesn't cause trouble on your account. Visit our website at http://fusion-craft.org/

Forum Name: Kazzdin

IGN: Kazzdin

Have you ever been banned?: No.

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why?: Flash, Why because i love doing things fast and so does he
:)

Forum Name: Terminator2906

IGN: Terminator2906

Have you ever been banned?: No.

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why?

Batman, who wouldn't want to be a billionaire who becomes a hero every night ? And because hes just plain awesome.

Forum Name:

xwdaniel2803

IGN:

xwdaniel2803

United Kingdom

Have you ever been banned? If so, why/what for?

No, I have never been banned.

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why?

Well, I suppose I would be Iron Man. Heck, he's got a cool suit of armour, he's a genius and he's got truckloads of money.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons