dead

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

___________________________________________________________________________________________

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Golden gate bridge xD

badscr

AGE 28

Tekkit experience? 50+ hrs

Did you read the rules: nope

it will be nice to be on a server whit no griffers. I work hard for what I build and to have some one steal it, banning isn't enuff they need to be banned on all servers.

Username: Ranko37

Tekkit Experience: I don't even want to think about it, haha.

I haven't tried playing on a large multiplayer server, and I'm looking to try it out. I didn't read the rules (Nope, not once), and I'm interested! Thanks!

IGN = perril_1

AGE (14+) = 25

Tekkit experience? if any = Played Tekkit (classic), was admin on one but it got changed back to vanilla (most of the players left/ didnt whant tekkit)

Did you read the rules= Nope

Im from Norway, and need a Tekkit server to play on =) Getting a bit bored of Vanilla :P

Thred starter can pm me, and i can show/give ip to the Vanilla server im admin on.

EDIT: Im not asking for Admin :P just saying im a serious gamer/player =)

my apologies for the server crash guys, i used an architect table that tried to place some non-vanilla blocks in a blueprint, causing a block ID error and crashing the server...

if the server doesnt reset itself to a backup, to fix this delete the blueprint file and then it should restart normally. i recommend using caution when dealing with the architect table or outright banning/prohibiting its usage.

no, not yet. currently waiting for forsvinna. its my bad it went down so its only right i help him fix it.

edit: seems that the issues are too severe. it seems unlikely the old world will be restored.

forsvinna is interested in switching from tekkit lite to the new tekkit that just came out, too.

watch a video about it here!:

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons