dead

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there ! I'm playing on your server with friends for a couple of days now, and I have a question; is there a way of contacting an admin beside of this topic ?

If no, then I have a second question; is the HTTP API for ComputerCraft enabled, and if no, will it be one day ? I know I could check on the server, but it is currently down.

Hey there ! I'm playing on your server with friends for a couple of days now, and I have a question; is there a way of contacting an admin beside of this topic ?

If no, then I have a second question; is the HTTP API for ComputerCraft enabled, and if no, will it be one day ? I know I could check on the server, but it is currently down.

Hey, im not staff, iv'e only been on the server a day or two and have not used computercraft on this server but the post/everyone iv'e spoke to says no mods are Disabled/banned or restricted.

so i am assuming, Yes. That API is enabled.

Also, regarding the server crash; the server began behaving as if someone was fly hacking at high speeds causing a large number of Chunks to try and load all at one

time which crashed the server. (Iv'e had experience with this happening before and think that is what was going on)

There is general Lag spikes then next minute crash.

Couldnt say for sure though..

I'm also interested in whether there is an external forum or something similar..

Ah okay, but concerning the HTTP API, it's disabled by default in ComputerCraft, not sure about Tekkit Lite though. Concerning the lags however, it seems that some people was creating a certain number of alternate worlds with MystCraft yesterday and it started lagging as hell. OP will surely deliver some answers.

Ah okay, but concerning the HTTP API, it's disabled by default in ComputerCraft, not sure about Tekkit Lite though. Concerning the lags however, it seems that some people was creating a certain number of alternate worlds with MystCraft yesterday and it started lagging as hell. OP will surely deliver some answers.

Oh i see, my bad, im pretty horrible at computercraft i know little about it haha.

Yeah im sure Forsvinna will answer all when theres a chance lol.

hello, its me guys!

may i be whitelisted too please :) (played before whitelist aswell)

guess i need to read more carefully haha.

answer: Nope.

IGN: Blindcrow

Tekkit Experience: Im alright with anything but computercraft.

IGN - Kishar

AGE - 19

Tekkit experience - I've played here and there since the beginning, I've always been interested in getting further into the game but always skipped ahead with creative. I want a legit game of Tekkit.

Did you read the rules - Nope.

Edit: This is on your server information "Open server No greylist/whitelist" but you do indeed have a whitelist (Which is perfectly fine and understandable) Just thought I'd point this out.

IGN - Kishar

AGE - 19

Tekkit experience - I've played here and there since the beginning, I've always been interested in getting further into the game but always skipped ahead with creative. I want a legit game of Tekkit.

Did you read the rules Nope.

Edit: This is on your server information "Open server No greylist/whitelist" but you do indeed have a whitelist (Which is perfectly fine and understandable) Just thought I'd point this out.

THANKS ! i didnt realize

THANKS ! i didnt realize

No problem!

Thanks for the white list add, you'll see me on the server quite a bit.

Also, there's some minor details in the English on the advertisement, would you like a re-write? I could pump one out in a few minutes.

I hope you don't take this as rude, but I used to run a server for 5 months or so a few months back and you'd be surprised how many people judge by the initial thread.

Heya, the whitelist caught me off guard when I tried to log in tonight. I've been a new player for the last couple of days and I can honestly say I love this server the way it is. Here is my app:

Omega057

22 years of age (June 13th 1990)

I do not have Tekkit experience aside from the past few days. I am now addicted to Tekkit and love researching/building.

Rules? (Nope)

I would appreciate a quick whitelist add if possible as my engines may be burning up!

Thanks!

<3 Omega057

im sorry viHack i thought you were someone else ill unban you right now. but can i get your friends names im going tobe putting a whitelist on the server

Thanks for this ! So here are our usernames:

- ViHack33

- Niverton

- Fujitus

- 440_Magnum

We are all 17, we do agree with the rules ( ahem, NOPE ), we have various tekkit experiences.

We play together since last saturday, and this is one of our most fun experience - because of vanilla and the "risk factor" when building in overworld.

Thanks again

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons