WarFrame

okamikk

Yeah, I've played Warframe, and it's pretty awesome. The fact that it's free to play is pretty amazing, too. You'd think a good quality game like that would cost money. I haven't got very far in it, but I'm enjoying it a lot.

Does anyone else hate those zombie-ish things (I forgot their name)?

Yeah, those are the ones. The way that you spend so long killing them that the rest of the infestation mob you because you stay in one place too long is annoying, and makes soloing them near impossible.

• 3 weeks later...

They're in the Armory tab between missions. You need levels to equip them though :P

I think certain slots have buffs and debuffs, signalled by little symbols in the top right.

• 2 weeks later...

ran across this the other day on steam when I was bored, decided to give it a try. game is pretty amazing, tbh. pricing of some things in the market is rather ridiculous, but the gameplay is pretty sweet. being a space ninja is about as awesome as that sounds.

ran across this the other day on steam when I was bored, decided to give it a try. game is pretty amazing, tbh. pricing of some things in the market is rather ridiculous, but the gameplay is pretty sweet. being a space ninja is about as awesome as that sounds.

yeah the pricing is stupid, but what can i say. either you throw money at them, or grind, grind, grind!

I guess them trying to tempt us into throwing money at them while still making it achievable without doing so is a small price to pay for such an awesome game to be free.

I guess them trying to tempt us into throwing money at them while still making it achievable without doing so is a small price to pay for such an awesome game to be free.

indeed, I don't have much of a problem ignoring that particular flaw considering how great the game is.

So I just now downloaded the game, played the first mission... Looks very fun so far :)

I am a little confused by what the game is trying to tell me, the arsenal keeps flashing even though there's bugger all I can do there. Also what's that with the waiting on votes under the online button?

So I just now downloaded the game, played the first mission... Looks very fun so far :)

I am a little confused by what the game is trying to tell me, the arsenal keeps flashing even though there's bugger all I can do there. Also what's that with the waiting on votes under the online button?

the game is multiplayer party based, the "waiting for votes" is the system by which you decide which planet/planetoid to conquer next, by clicking on the one you want you vote.

the flashing arsenal screen is a bit annoying, click one of the little wrench buttons to make it stop.

the game is multiplayer party based, the "waiting for votes" is the system by which you decide which planet/planetoid to conquer next, by clicking on the one you want you vote.

the flashing arsenal screen is a bit annoying, click one of the little wrench buttons to make it stop.

Ah I see... Now that clan, has it been formed yet? If so, where do I sign up? ;)