WarFrame

okamikk

it has been formed, you sign up by adding me as friend and then me inviting you, whats your IGN?

Same as always, Markarthian. I think I saw you in the connections list and added you already, but I'll have to check tomorrow (1:50AM here) ^^

funny story: I got my older brother to pick the game up. today I received a long rant about how much the first mission owns him and how bullshit he thinks the game is. apparently he went and watched a bunch of youtube videos and stuff and STILL can't beat mission 1 with an excalibur warframe. I laughed.

funny story: I got my older brother to pick the game up. today I received a long rant about how much the first mission owns him and how bullshit he thinks the game is. apparently he went and watched a bunch of youtube videos and stuff and STILL can't beat mission 1 with an excalibur warframe. I laughed.

That is amazing. The first mission was extremely easy... Haha

okay, jussasec
okidoki

is there any way to convert a steam game to steam when you didn't download it from steam?

Uee the Add A Game feature in your library.

And can you add me (proloap) please, I can't get on Steam at the moment and last time I tried adding you the friend option bugged out.

Uee the Add A Game feature in your library.

And can you add me (proloap) please, I can't get on Steam at the moment and last time I tried adding you the friend option bugged out.

y'okay, i was gonna ask you if you were the proloap person that added me.

Depends how then. If you want it installed on steam, looks like you'll have to get it off steam.

Alternatively, you could just put a link to it using the same Add A Game thingy.

okay, will do. i only briefly glanced at the clan options so i'll do that now.

EDIT: done, promotins for everybody. now you get to be my faithfull soldiers >=D

also, i would invite ned into the clan, but he's a dirty traitor, so feel free to try to throw persuasive PM at him