Voltz 1.1.4 Server Errors

Zeronic

Here is a pastebin of my full server log, I can not find the issue with the server other than errors like these one

http://pastebin.com/Ee6HpuSg

2013-04-25 13:46:54 [FINEST] [AtomicScience] Sending event FMLServerStartingEvent to mod AtomicScience

2013-04-25 13:46:54 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] Loaded ModFlags data.

2013-04-25 13:46:54 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] Failed to load ModFlags.dat!

2013-04-25 13:46:54 [iNFO] [sTDERR] java.io.EOFException

How do I resolve this error?

Sorry, but isn't the Bug forum NOT the Support forum. Anyway I repair the issue by backuping the ModFlags.dat and then deleting it in the world folder. Letting the server re create it. Also I did a lot of Google searching before I even posted.

Discussion can mean may things, but Bug Forum doesn't really mean help to me, more like a place where people post problems. Then a programmer take the report and hunts down the cause. So maybe someone should add a little line, like " For Help please to go the Bug Forum" or something like that.

The section titles and descriptions are pretty self-explanatory, especially between the discussion and bug reporting sections. No, the Discussion section isn't the same as the Bug Board, because the Bug Board has a report form to fill out so people can much more easily diagnose your problem. Maxis hit on it pretty well.