[3.1.2]LathanaCraft [PvE][No Grief][24 Slots][TreeChop2, Economy, Grief Prevention and Clear Lagg] [24/7] [No Lag]

Warnerm14

IP: tc.lathana.net:39707

SERVER WEBSITE: HERE 

Quotes from REAL players! 

"This is an amazing server" -Freakly 
"i <3 this server is is my favourite server" -Dillion_sedgeman_ 
"Hey, This server is great, friendly people and no lag at ALL!" -Retrocitygirl55 

Hello, I am Warnerm14 the owner of LathanaCraft. LathanaCraft is my tekkit server that is 
24/7 and lag free. We enjoy to have the company of people from everywhere in the world and 
all types of people. When you join you will be given a free starter kit that includes 
items that will help you get started on the server. We want players that will play 
and have fun playing not people that cheat! While exploring the world you might notice 
that the trees fall in 1 hit, You might say hey they have that tree thing. That tree thing is called 
TreeChop2 and yup we do. You are free to explore the world of LathanaCraft as you wish! No 
one will stop you and nobody can kill you cause there isn't PvP! 
So join my server today and talk with me and the other amazing members of LathanaCraft. 

IP ABOVE 

SERVER RULES 
------------------------- 
1. No Griefing 
2. No Stealing
3. No Racist Comments/Skins 
4. No Advertiseing 
5. No Spamming 
6. No Swearing 
7. No X-Ray Texture Pack [NO CHEATING] 
8. PvP Is Off 
9. Do Not Be Annoying 
10. Use Common Sense 
11. English Only 
12. Have fun! 

##########BANNED ITEMS########## 
(Banned to prevent the server from getting laggy and to protect you)
NUKES 
VOLCANITE AMULET 
WATCH OF FLOWING TIME 
BLACK HOLE BAND 
VOID RING 
DM PEDISTAL 
HYPERKINETIC LENS
CATALYTIC LENS
VOLCANITE AMULET
###################################

Plugins: Essentials, Group Manager, World Edit, LWC, MobArena, World Guard, Grief Prevention 

Uptime: 24/7 Unless it crashes

Edited by Warnerm14
New server, new ip and other changes

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Warnerm14 this is lightningjoboy and I want to tell you that I was banned.

I was banned for breaking a honeypot block but not on propose someone told me they placed cobblestone and could not break it so I tpa him and tried to break it but I was banned.Please unban me I really like this server and don't want to miss the party. He also did this to two others Mag0o0 and someone else.

Thanks.

Lightningjoboy

Hey, This server is great, friendly people and no lag at ALL!

I also saw that you need girl staff and I'm willing to help out and make the server a better place. Also I have been a moderator on 4 different servers so I have quite alot of experience in staffing servers and quite familiar with most plugins!

• 1 month later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons