[1.0.11] PlatformVoltz [24/7] [No Mods Removed] [Whitelisted] [72 Slots] [No Lag]

VwsReconal

• Username: huntaris11

• How long have you been playing Minecraft?: since 1.2.5

• Do you know much about Voltz?: yogscast videos

• Why do you want to play on this server?:cause i want a server that has alot of slots ant whitelisted. and cause i dont want to play survival alone or in one of those grief pvp servers.

• What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: just playing it in general.

can u send me if i get whitelisted to my skype??

skype= robot-_-smiley (no1 random add me plz)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Username: Chrosmatic!

• How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2-3 years, since Alpha Halloween update.

• Do you know much about Voltz?: a bit, watched a lot of videos on it by a lot of youtubers.

• Why do you want to play on this server?: I would like to play because it's a newly whitelisted server to help get me started on and where nobody will be fully stacked out when I do get to play. Plus. looks like a nice community that is applying so far.

• What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: I enjoy to make friends and help out in the community, make it funner for everyone else!

username:trentgga

How long have you been playing minecraft?: IDK i started around the time 1.3 alpha was out... the good old days.

Do you know much about Voltz?:Know a bit mostly from yogscast so what ever the yogscast upload i know as well.

Why do you want to play on this server?:Hate how when ever i go on to ANY server people are always spawn killing and blowing up things because they just feel like it. want a change to how the yogscast do it and attack rarely.

What do you like doing in minecraft/voltz?: making a base and mineing and building, what i like most is the mods that have new things for me to try out.

Yes you can and Your Whitelisted.

Frined info:

Username: firephoenix3434

how long have you been playing minecraft?: for about a mouth

How much do you know about voltz?: a little not very much

Why do you want to play on this server?:Hate how when ever i go on to ANY server people are always spawn killing and blowing up things because they just feel like it. want a change to how the yogscast do it and attack rarely.

what do you like doing in minecraft/voltz?: building, mining, and making cool things

[Friend of trent[gga;200164]]

• Username: Lord_Elve
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2-3 years
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: Not really, just looking to learn how to play on multiplayer with a few friends (CRZMrino). I do have a lot of experience in Tekkit though.
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: To play modded survival and learn more about Voltz.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Build some structures, houses, and bunkers, etc.

• Username: delete32
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:2 Years
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:I know as much as i need to
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:First of all its whitelisted second of all you dont see many people giving out a whitelist server application and third of all i really want to play voltz and i like people that love playing voltz too
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?:Experimenting and having a demonstration so when others come by they understand what im doing

• Username:Arimil85
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:About a week but I've been watching minecraft videos for far longer.
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:The basics really.
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:Because I hope that this won't be a lag filled mess like so many of the other open servers are. Also, small hopefully nice community.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?:All of it. I like building things, I like fooling around with the power armor, it's all fun for me.

• Username:Irondove
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:since alpha, but off and on. about a year with the mods, but everytime i try to learn the mods the crush my brain and i end up mining mindlessly...I have hope now..i learned thaumcraft 3
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:does yogscast count. and some tekkit.
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:friend above, Amiril85.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?:the blocks and the possibilities...really challenging to dig into the mods tho.

• Username: knight1496
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:Around 2 and a half.
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: Not a lot but i know enough t get started and expand my knowledge.
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: I have been looking for a voltz server to have fun on with other people.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: I like using the ICBM mod side of the mod-pack but i also try to dip into atomic science.

• Username: Link5890
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: About 2-3 years.
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: Yes, I play through it a lot and look into things if I'm stuck.
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: All other ones ban the power tool, which I use for mining. >.> Also I hate PVP Greifing servers.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Making colossal underground self-sustaining bases.

• Username: xMike_Litoris69 (Brings in the laughs)
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3 Years
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: Indeed alot, But I let other people be the judge of that
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: Looks like the right kind of server to me, I'm looking for a not too small but not too big community.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Crafting massive energy productions and Preparing missie silos and defences.

• Username: alexdavis45
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:2 years
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:i know a fair bit,but there is always something new to learn :)
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:i'm looking for a white-listed server so i don't have to worry about people being general idiots so i can build in peace and sanity
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: mechanical engineering

• Username:swordboy64
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:since early alpha
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:im not a pro but im not a noob either
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:because i wanna play voltz online without being attacked or griefed within the first day i start and then i have to start over.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?:making huge military bases for non violent purposes

NEW FRIEND FORM:

Username: snivy_rocks_man

How long have you been playing MC?: 1.1 beta

Do you know much about Voltz?: most of everything but IC2

Why do you want to play on this server?: voltz is his fav thing and he is tried of getting griefed all the time

What do you like doing in MC/Voltz?: mining, finding stuff, cave exploring, and kinda like building "cave houses" and peacefuly spying

NEW FRIEND FORM:

Username: snivy_rocks_man

How long have you been playing MC?: 1.1 beta

Do you know much about Voltz?: most of everything but IC2

Why do you want to play on this server?: voltz is his fav thing and he is tried of getting griefed all the time

What do you like doing in MC/Voltz?: mining, finding stuff, cave exploring, and kinda like building "cave houses" and peacefuly spying

will also be posting 1 more friends request for the white list for im making a youtube