[1.0.11] PlatformVoltz [24/7] [No Mods Removed] [Whitelisted] [72 Slots] [No Lag]

VwsReconal

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Username: camaroboy094

How long have you played minecraft?: 2-3 years

Do you know a lot about Voltz?: I know a decent amount

Why do you want to help on this server?: To have fun and be able to play multiplayer and be dedicated to a server.

What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Everything.

• Username: jjbuchko
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: about 3 years
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: no that much other then what all of the weps do
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: i want to fight nad single player is kinda boring
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: waging wars/ detonating bombs/ building high end stuff

How long have you been playing MC?: 2 years

Why do you want to play on this server?: To play with other poeple.

What do you like doing in Voltz/Minecraft?: I like to experiment with different mods and craft/build.

How long have you been playing MC?: 2 years

Why do you want to play on this server?: To play with other poeple.

What do you like doing in Voltz/Minecraft?: I like to experiment with different mods and craft/build.

sry put two :p

username: shadowclone69

age 22

How long have you been playing minecraft: 2 years

been playing voltz since release I know a bit there is always room for improvement.

I want a server that's actually fun and to share my expertise

I like taking out the competition and forming alliances and forming friends

Username: universalcrafter

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: About a year and a half

Do you know much about Voltz?: I know a lot of things about it, but just trying out some new stuff lately

Why do you want to play on this server?: I want to play on a server that has amazing members and is whitelisted so no "annoying" people spam the chat

What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz: I really enjoy building, but i've really been getting into missiles and all different sorts of things

Extra: Please consider this form :)

• Username: DirtRoad_Rebel5
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Over 4 years
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: I know how to build and assemble most of the machines and electric circuits.
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: Because quite frankly, I haven't found a good server yet.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: I like building machines, mining, and just all around helping out.

Btw, Thanks for considering me!

• Username:
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Beginning of Alpha
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: I have quite a bit of knowledge.
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: I am looking for a homey server to play on, and maybe even become something more than just a regular player.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: I love progressing with quick haste, getting all the things in preparation for such unsaid events.

Application:

• Username:h2cephei
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:6 months
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:yes
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:because technic forums servers are cool and good
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?:building a base/bunker creating stuff and defenses..also mining

• Username:jonathan1776
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:since alfa
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:yes
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:im trying to waist time between paychecks.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?:building complicated underground basses. with secret doors chock points and camo missile bays. and i can do my fair share of mining.

• Username: El_Chriso2016
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: since 1.2.5 or somewhere close to it.
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: I know a decent amount. I'm not an expert but i wouldn't struggle.
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: Because i'd like to find a decent server that hasn't been blown to hell.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: I like building awesome hidden bases and creating weapons.

• Username:lolupes
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:Since early Alpha
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:I know quite a lot
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:because im looking for a friendly atmosphere and a good community
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?:In minecraft I generally like screwing around with redstone and occasionally playing Hardcore, In voltz I like to build unpenetrable bases and big ass machines.

• Username: sergen23
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2 - 3 years
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: Yes but not everything ;P
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: cause i would like to play on a server which is a bit private
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: launching Nukes, making machines playing with friends

I'm gonna switch back over to Regular Bukkit, If you guys wanna still play then the IP is gonna be the same, I'm gonna be changing the website though and It's just gonna change back to PVP, Factions, SG and Other Stuff I gotta add.