Tekkit world stuck at 'loading world'

legoset

any error? crash? SMP? anything?

On my server, if i wait a while after the hang, it usualy say something, once caused by a world anchor, thehen it was a corrupted ic2 block for me.

Worst case create a backup, and put your region datas in, a fev at a time, so if it is a corruption, then you at least will know where, and you can delete/repair/regen just that part of the map

any error? crash? SMP? anything?

On my server, if i wait a while after the hang, it usualy say something, once caused by a world anchor, thehen it was a corrupted ic2 block for me.

Worst case create a backup, and put your region datas in, a fev at a time, so if it is a corruption, then you at least will know where, and you can delete/repair/regen just that part of the map

there is no error as it stays on loading world and does nothing

also I have tried solutions from other forums and pages nothing has worked.I launched it in normal minecraft and it loaded but of course did not have tekkit lite items (which was a lot of it), so maybe it is to do with the mods in tekkit lite

I has a similar issue, All i could do was update a fresh install of the tekkit server and it worked for me. If all else fails give it a try.

I have tried reinstalling tekkit lite but it did not help

I have tried reinstalling tekkit lite but it did not help

you need some kind of error, or you cant find the bug, or you can try to remove mods 1 by 1 and see if it's load up, if yes, then remove just that mod, start up the world, forge will remove all blocks from just that mod, so you loose some of the blocks, just make shure thet you have a backup from your world before

I'm having a similar problem but I just got the pack and I can't even start playing it because the world never finishes building itself. I let it go for hours and it never finished.

it may be the same problem, the problem may be stopping the worlds from loading/generating

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have the same problem as legoset,

It says Loading World, Building Terrain, so I assume it has trouble building the terrain. I tried looking for a mod and nothing helps.

Multiplayer works and it does the same thing, but extremely fast compared to when singleplayer worked.

I had a world that worked fine until I put a quarry in it, which might be the problem. It did load the world after the quarry, but then it froze and stopped responding. Due to the next update which came out recently, it doesn't work at all and what I explained above is what happens.

I did fix it by uninstalling the mod with the quarry in it and reinstalling it. Make sure you keep an original save with the mod installed otherwise, if it doesn't work, you will be screwed. If this doesn't work, I would suggest consulting a team of the technic pack or the tekkit team

Hopefully this works for you aswell.

• 1 month later...

With the new technic launcher, there has been a lot of new updates to tekkit lite, tekkit, hexxit, eg.

The first is that if you create a new world and it freezes at the building terrain, as it does with any computer with a not-so-good processor on it, you just quit everything technic related and reload the world. If you wait from anywhere to 2 secs-2 mins, it will come up. However if you wait, it will never come up. You have to restart it.

Second of all, all quarry bugs of worlds getting corrupted due to too many entities moving at the same time when loading a world, ie. Quarry, Cow, Spider in one chunk has been fixed. Now, as long as you have enough ram allocated to it(press the cog at the top right of the technic launcher).

Last but not least, They have reduced the mob spawn rate on easy w/ tekkit, tekkit lite and hexxit. This was because when you set the difficulty to easy, more mobs would spawn than if you had normal on. Watch out for those hidden mob spawners though. They spawn mobs after every 2 ticks. This has supposedly been implemented into the game, but I have yet to find one on any of them.

Thanks, Xeins

• 1 month later...

Im having a similiar problem, i just downloaded tekkit,and it wont load up a world,it wont make one either,i tried making a world with vanilla minecraft and moved that world to tekkie,but that didnt help,also i restarted it about 3 times and nothing happened! D=

• 2 weeks later...