hi Im fairly new to minecraft

trevorwhatever

Besides, how hard can one mod be to install? I would assume Digimobs isn't an invasive, gigantic mod that puts its hooks into your vanilla minecraft so that you can't uninstall it without destroying your vanilla game.

And even those kinds of mods aren't difficult to install.

Besides, how hard can one mod be to install? I would assume Digimobs isn't an invasive, gigantic mod that puts its hooks into your vanilla minecraft so that you can't uninstall it without destroying your vanilla game.

And even those kinds of mods aren't difficult to install.

I spent all day trying to install it. I followed the instructions for it from the mods page and it just wont work. I am sorry for being extremely new to this stuff.

exactly they dont work

Then you need to be a lot more specific on how it doesn't work, whether that's with an error message, some specifics on your computer, how you're trying to install it, anything that will help people troubleshoot. Your current process is like calling an auto mechanic and telling him over the phone that your car doesn't run right, with no other information.

Then you need to be a lot more specific on how it doesn't work, whether that's with an error message, some specifics on your computer, how you're trying to install it, anything that will help people troubleshoot. Your current process is like calling an auto mechanic and telling him over the phone that your car doesn't run right, with no other information.

when I used the digimobs pack from the site here I added it and started the ame up but it was just plain old vanilla

Sounds like a bad modpack.jar

wheI tried to install the mod by doing the delete meta inf file and adding the files there I would start the game and when I pressed login I would get "dowloading update" and " download done" and there would be a download bar that was almost at the end however i st for about 20 mins and it stayed on that screen. if that helps explain to anyone what Im doing wrong , Id love to knwo. sorry for any trouble im causing anyone.

If your using the technic launcher then there is no need to delete that file. Just select your pack and login.

yeah that is what I did when I leanred about the packs, so i tried that and it jsut seems to be Vanilla. is there anyway to fix that or maybe im adding the modpack wrong?