[1.0.6]ToonCraft[Ip:142.4.209.219]No Grief[Dimensional Door ENABLED[No Whitelist][100 Slots][No Lag]

Tristin3201

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I considered joining, then I saw something stupid, you ban the tinker table.

Why? Why would you ban modular power suits? Does the idea of not needing to carry a sword incase of mobs offend you? Is it the ability to not need to make another pick? It just seems like a weird item to ban.

Hey guys. Its deadsmith again. I have some more updates for you. The donator shop is almost finished, the staff shops are being worked on... and last but not least..... The veteran shop! If you play the server long enough, you will be aloud into this cheap shop! Thanks for your support players!

The tinker table can duplicate unlimited diamonds extremely fast. Armor is also duplicating because of Galacticraft, and extremely overpowered power armor is being duplicated every few minutes, and given away. We banned this item to stop the OverPowered armor, by MOSTLY because you can duplicate TONS of diamonds! (Our current players are happy with this decision)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons