[1.0.6] BusinessTech [PvE][100 Slots][No Balkons Weapons][GriefPrevention] Machines Minigames More!

DragonRX

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The people are friendly and there's a good atmosphere. I'm picky about servers, and this is the right one for me. Would recommend.

Thanks for the nice comment! Appreciate the support c:

Uhm, well i just got kicked from server for flying, while i was in my rocket. I cannot reconnect now, server seems to have banned me or something? not sure.

No you did not get banned, and I will fix the kicked for flying thing. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: Fixed the problem c:

Username: rick2991

Timezone: New Zealand

Past Experience: I have owned my own server and have been staff on previous server's and am very active and trusted.

Why do you want to join the staff roster?: I have been on quite a few tekkit server's and would like to help out with one.

Anything else we should know about you?: I have been banned for being afk and thats it hope you accept my application and have the time to view it thanks.

I logged in a few minutes ago and fell out of the world...

I lost my newly made rocket along with a diamond pick and about a stack of invar with other things like iron, redstone, electrum and tin

Not too happy with pocket dimensions, requesting a refund of some sort, if not then. . .

I think im just going to go back to singleplayer :/

EDIT: Couple other logged in and had the same problem. One lost power armour and the others just raged

Username: xWiryassassinx

Timezone: UTC +01:00 Central Europe

Past Experience: I was responsible for my own servers. Can all of the set-up of the server, etc.

I know many commands. Have knowledge of servers and commands. Have had tekkit since early 2012

Why do you want to join the staff roster?: I would like to be staff to help new players to the server, come up with new ideas, organize and create an amazing experience on the server.

Anything else we should know about you?: I'm also a loyal and friendly person who you can trust. if you have doubts about putting me as the staff you can check out my tekkit server if you want.

Username: FewerBeast5036

Timezone: Central Time (US & Canada)

Past Experience: I have bin staff on many server's, i have made and tested mods made by me and other people i know.

Why do you want to join the staff roster?:I want to be a staff member because i love to help a community grow and expand, I also like to help people out in any way to make there experience more enjoyable!

Hi, i was walking around on the server and walked over to a slab looking thing that projected light and it crashed my minecraft and i can't log back into the server, can you either fix this or delete my PLAYER.dat (FewerBeast5036.dat)? i beleive it was the lux capacitor

Hi, i was walking around on the server and walked over to a slab looking thing that projected light and it crashed my minecraft and i can't log back into the server, can you either fix this or delete my PLAYER.dat (FewerBeast5036.dat)? i beleive it was the lux capacitor

Hopefully your account is fixed now. Please let me know if it worked. Sorry if you lost any inventory items that were of value.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons