[1.0.6] BusinessTech [PvE][100 Slots][No Balkons Weapons][GriefPrevention] Machines Minigames More!

DragonRX

7TFjxyv.png

IP: tekkit.businessmodpack.com

TeamSpeak: ts.businessmodpack.com:9305

pNvWetz.png

BusinessTech is a medium sized tekkit server and community. Players maintain friendly relationships with one another. Plugins are installed to prevent greifing, etc. BusinessTech is about building what your heart desires! Nobody should be able to destroy whatever you create. In Businesstech we truly achieve our tekkit dreams!

gDonXln.png

Before joining you may wonder, "Why BusinessTech?" What's so special about this server that I would want to play on it. BusinessTech is not just a server, we are a community. Not only do we play tekkit but we build together, talk on teamspeak, and help each other out. BusinessTech has something everyone can do from building massive factories, to exploring the depths of space!

2v8Qeh9.png

On BusinessTech everything can be protected! If you would like to protect your land just claim it with your faction or claim it using griefpreventon, if you would like to protect chests or furnaces not a problem! They automatically get claimed with any land claim you create! BusinessTech is about building what you like. Nothing will stop you from achieving it, protecting your land and items is one step towards your goal.

wrUXon7.png

Player Ranks

• Survivor- This is the basic rank that all players start out with.
  • Trusted- After playing for an extended period of time you will become trusted. This signifies that we know you do not grief, you follow the rules, etc.
  • Veteran- This is the highest rank available to a player. This rank means that they have been playing on the server for a very long time now and should be role models in the BusinessTech community.
  • Donator- This rank is specifically for people who have donated to help out the server and the community. This rank comes with a few special commands such as /hat, /me, and setting multiple homes!

Staff Ranks

• Mod- This is the basic staff rank. These are the members of the community who you would want to ask with any gameplay questions or with any basic reports on other players.
  • Admin- These players have access to almost all commands. They can check for griefing issues or any other problems you may be having.
  • Operator- This is the highest staff rank besides Owner. Operators have op and have all possible commands available to them. If you need anything to be solved be sure to talk to other staff and if they can't help then come to an operator.

GxUczjn.png

There are a set of rules to keep our server clean and running. If players are caught disobeying the rules punishment will occur. The rules are as follow:

• No Spamming- Nobody wants their chatbox to be filled with constant spam
  • No Griefing- This is a building server, you grief your out... No warnings
  • No Stealing- People work hard for their items, caught stealing once it's a warning, next time it will be a lot more of a serious punishment
  • No Harassment- This should be commons sense, do not make players feel as if they are unwanted on the server... They are exactly the same as you are.
  • No Advertising- This includes other servers, websites or anything un-server related. You will be muted for advertising.
  • No Duplication- Others get their items legitimately, you should too. Duping is a ban.
  • No Hacked Clients- If you can't play without cheating then go on another server. This server is not for cheaters.

etKB7Gx.png

• Disablecraft
  • Essentials
  • Factions
  • Faction Chat
  • Grief prevention
  • Group Manager
  • iConomy
  • Multiverse
  • Scheduled Announcer 2
  • SecureChests
  • WorldEdit
  • WorldGuard

nebVmbY.png

• All Balkons Weapons- Because this is a PvE server we do not allow PvP. Balkons weapons can bypass our restrictions on PvP so we keep the mod banned due to that reason. Sorry for the inconvenience in your mob hunting.
  • Anything TnT related Ex. TnT, TnT carts, etc. - On this server we like to build what our heart desires. Nobody deserves to have their house blown to bits by another player with TnT.
  • Rid Blade, Rift Signaure- This prevents he spawn from being full of portals/rifts. Help keep the server clean!
  • All Backpacks- Confirmed duping glitch with the backpacks. Will unban them from the server if this glitch is fixed.

iLeZG0h.png

BIFhmLS.png

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Username: NT1998

Timezone: Us. Mountain Time

Past Experience: Testing usage of mods on SSP and previous help on staff parts.

Anything Else: I love a good server that has a great community. And a new modpack from the technic group means a new way to play. I would be happy to play with you.

Side note: I want to make a town for the new people. Get them up and running. Plus, I have never been banned from any server in my entire life.

Currently working on a story for a good friend. Yes, it is about his server. Platform - [1.4.7]Industrial Age[PVE][50 Slots][Ranks][Custom Pack][Economy][Mob Arena] | Technic Forums

Timezone: PST

Past Experience:None, thought it best to start with a small server.

Why do you want to join the staff roster?: Be a nice way to get some experience in being staff.

Anything else we should know about you?: I tend to play during late hours when staff tend to be on.

Username: wilftest

Timezone: GMT

Past Experience: Experience as Mod on Vanilla servers, not much on Tekkit.

Why do you want to join the staff roster?: The server is great and I would like to help it.

Anything else we should know about you?: I play for large amounts at a time.

Username: Bazerama2011

Timezone: GMT +11 (Sydney)

Past Experience: Mod and Admin on servers for, minecraft CTF servers, FTB, Flans, Voltz all by me or the Sydney community server list. Also on ARMA 2 Servers as a mission file creator.

Why do you want to join the staff roster?: I feel I fit right in with staff from most mineraft servers and have had a ball with similar guys like those from BusinessTech (business people I assume :D), I haven't delved into the likes of tekkit servers yet but have done so with FTB. I have played technic and tekkie though. Haven't been able to help many servers grow recently since they waste any money I donate to them, hoping to help out :)

Anything else we should know about you?: Willing to put in as many hours as required and donate a bit to the lads at BusinessTech to keep this server running... Hoping to be working with you in the future! (I can also moderate at night when America is asleep! - because of timezone)

Username:

Kubajs17

14 (15 in september)

Timezone:

GMT+1 (Czech Republic)

Past Experience:

I have been admin on a server, but there weren't enough players ,so the server closed... Then I have been builder on my friend's server ,but he closed it for the same reason...

Why do you want to join the staff roster?:

Because I think ,I can do things ,witch can help the server adn I think It can be fun. Simply: I want to help...

Anything else we should know about you?:

I am from Czech Republic ,so if some Czechs or Slovaks will come to this server ,I can help with translation...And I was banned only once from one very bad server ,but It was closed...For last 2-3 years I wasn't banned from any server I came to...

(Sorry If there are some mistakes in my text, I am from Czech Republic..:))

Username:breakingyogibeat

Timezone:uk

Past Experience:2 years and had own server for one year

Why do you want to join the staff roster?:want to help out players and like being able to sort out stuff

Anything else we should know about you?: i had my own server for a year and love to play and on everyday

Username: owenzoe

Timezone: nl

Past Experience: 3 years tekkit and 1 year server

Why do you want to join the staff roster?: want to help people and i love being in the staff

Anything else we should know about you?: i love tekkit

username: arong221

timezone: gmt +1 (holland)

past experience: i played tekkit classic for about 1 year i had my own server for 3 moths. after that i played on a server for 9 motnhs long learned every thing possible in tekkit. now im searching for new fun things to do. if you want to have my skype or anything else message me.

why i want to be part of the staff? i love to help people if they dont understand things i'm always ready to help.

anything you should now about me: i am online about 4-5 hours a day normally.i like to hear from you.

yours sincerely, Jacco de Lange (arong221)

Username: ArosUnleashed

Timezone: Eastern standard time

Past Experience: Server admin on Minedroid Vanilla Pvp Server And Moderator on several smaller pvp servers im also

experienced in using most mods and plugins

Why do you want to join the staff roster?: i always liked the idea of being a kind mod or admin by helping out new players, teaching them the ropes, making sure rules are enforced, etc, also i love to make sure that everything is going smooth and running fine

Anything else we should know about you?: I love playing minecraft and would do my best for the server if i were to become a staff member

I don't want to apply for a Staff member, but I do have a small suggestion.

Either implement a /kit command to give a user a Golden Shovel, or change the required tool for area protection to a Wooden Shovel. Because right now, you just have to be lucky enough to find Gold before you can even protect your own buildings. One of the highest factors that determines poor server management.

I don't want to apply for a Staff member, but I do have a small suggestion.

Either implement a /kit command to give a user a Golden Shovel, or change the required tool for area protection to a Wooden Shovel. Because right now, you just have to be lucky enough to find Gold before you can even protect your own buildings. One of the highest factors that determines poor server management.

We haven't quite gotten there yet but we will make it so you spawn with a golden shovel already in hand c:

timezone: Eastern standard time

past experience: i was mod on 2 other servers Doubletree, Idreamtekkit/volts i have plenty of experience using the commands a mod should have and would eventually like to learn the admin commands as well

why do you want to be on the staff roster?: i would love to be around to help and think i would be of use policing the server for any rule breakers

anything else we should know about you?: i enjoy having my say and hate being ignored. i love playing minecraft and messing with magic in the mod pack.

Username:Tyman080

Timezone:eastern standard time

Past Experience: None but i know what being staff entails and i will not abuse it and i know how to use some commands.

Why do you want to join the staff roster?: i feel like i could contribute more to the server than i can just being on it

Anything else we should know about you?: Iv never been banned from a minecraft server in my life. Also i will wont give free rides if u know what i mean.

Username: EpicMinerr

Timezone: GMT +1 (United Kingdom)

Past Experience: As of yet none, however i have all the skills required to take on the staff role, I'm helpful, polite, punctuate and I enjoy building.

Why do you want to join the staff roster?: I feel that this server would benefit from taking me on, as I'm an active member who is committed and loyal to servers. I will always abide by the rules and ensure others do also.

Anything else we should know about you?: I've never been banned from any minecraft/tekkit/FTB servers, I'm online roughly 4-8 hours per day this can vary depending on whether or not I am busy.

I look forward to hearing back from you(hopefully with good news), thanks for reading my application.

Username: DeadAim209

Age: I am 14 years old but many say I am very mature for my age.

Timezone: Pacific-Standard Time

Past Experience: I do not have much experience on being a moderator, although I have been a moderator on some servers and I have made quite a few servers. A lot of my friends are mods on servers and we know how to treat people when they need help or are not following the rules.

Why do you want to join the staff roster?: I think that I would make a great addition to the wonderful staff of this server and I can get along with just about anybody. I am a decent builder and I have never been banned from a server in my years of playing minecraft/tekkit.

Anything else we should know about you?: I am kind, respectful and am very mature for my age. I have a strong feeling on antigrief for I don't like being griefed because I lose all of my work. I know what others feel like when they are ignored or devastated and I try to help that.

7TFjxyv.png

IP: tekkit.businessmodpack.com

TeamSpeak: ts.businessmodpack.com:9305

pNvWetz.png

BusinessTech is a medium sized tekkit server and community. Players maintain friendly relationships with one another. Plugins are installed to prevent greifing, etc. BusinessTech is about building what your heart desires! Nobody should be able to destroy whatever you create. In Businesstech we truly achieve our tekkit dreams!

gDonXln.png

Before joining you may wonder, "Why BusinessTech?" What's so special about this server that I would want to play on it. BusinessTech is not just a server, we are a community. Not only do we play tekkit but we build together, talk on teamspeak, and help each other out. BusinessTech has something everyone can do from building massive factories, to exploring the depths of space!

2v8Qeh9.png

On BusinessTech everything can be protected! If you would like to protect your land just claim it with your faction or claim it using griefpreventon, if you would like to protect chests or furnaces not a problem! They automatically get claimed with any land claim you create! BusinessTech is about building what you like. Nothing will stop you from achieving it, protecting your land and items is one step towards your goal.

GxUczjn.png

There are a set of rules to keep our server clean and running. If players are caught disobeying the rules punishment will occur. The rules are as follow:

• No Spamming- Nobody wants their chatbox to be filled with constant spam
  • No Griefing- This is a building server, you grief your out... No warnings
  • No Stealing- People work hard for their items, caught stealing once it's a warning, next time it will be a lot more of a serious punishment
  • No Harassment- This should be commons sense, do not make players feel as if they are unwanted on the server... They are exactly the same as you are.
  • No Advertising- This includes other servers, websites or anything un-server related. You will be muted for advertising.
  • No Duplication- Others get their items legitimately, you should too. Duping is a ban.
  • No Hacked Clients- If you can't play without cheating then go on another server. This server is not for cheaters.

etKB7Gx.png

• Disablecraft
  • Essentials
  • Factions
  • Faction Chat
  • Grief prevention
  • Group Manager
  • iConomy
  • Multiverse
  • Scheduled Announcer 2
  • SecureChests
  • WorldEdit
  • WorldGuard

nebVmbY.png

• All Balkons Weapons- Because this is a PvE server we do not allow PvP. Balkons weapons can bypass our restrictions on PvP so we keep the mod banned due to that reason. Sorry for the inconvenience in your mob hunting.
  • Anything TnT related Ex. TnT, TnT carts, etc. - On this server we like to build what our heart desires. Nobody deserves to have their house blown to bits by another player with TnT.

iLeZG0h.png

BIFhmLS.png

XDOIZc2.png

We are currently looking for mature staff! Just fill out this brief form!

The more quality you put into it the more likely you are to be selected for a position!

Username:builder seller

Timezone: coastal America

Past Experience:good at creative buildings schematics

Why do you want to join the staff roster?: It sounds very intrusting to be with your staff

Anything else we should know about you?:

Username:Herr8

Timezone:Europe

Past Experience: I was a owner on one server once,well till the server shut down...^^

Why do you want to join the staff roster?:Why not? No Seriously,I love this Server,I love Tekkit,I'm well nice to other players

Anything else we should know about you?:I own the Clan called "Enderville" And I rarely give up on something,I just started,And once got banned on a Anarchy Server where griefing was allowed for griefing. What. The. Lol?

Username: Major_Creepist

Timezone: PST

Past Experience: I have moderated a few small servers before they went down. Good times...

Why do you want to join the staff roster?: Being around and generally helping out a server would be a great experience. I'm generally a nice guy, but I know how to deal with problem players. I will make sure that everyone follows the rules, plays fair, and has an all around great time.

Anything else we should know about you?: I haven't been banned by a server (if you wanted to know that), and I'm pretty much a helpful guy.

Username: Dragoncaker

Timezone: UTC 10 (Hawaii)

Past Experience: was Op on servers (before they shut down, owner troubles)

Why do you want to join the staff roster?: to help people, to be well known in a server community, to be friends with everyone :)

Anything else we should know about you?: I've been playing on the server for a few days, so people have come to know me and I've fully integrated into the community. I don't abuse power, and i'm very respectful towards everyone.

see ya on there! :D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons