[1.0.6] BusinessTech [PvE][100 Slots][No Balkons Weapons][GriefPrevention] Machines Minigames More!

DragonRX

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Username:TheCricket26

Timezone:Eastern Standard Time

Past Experience:I have owned 2 Servers and have been mod/admin on 2 others

Why do you want to join the staff roster?: I absolutely love to help others. I feel im better than average with all the mods in tekkit since i have played these mods for years. I am very good with plugins once i learn the commands. It would be an honor to work for you.

Anything else we should know about you?: I have indeed been banned once on a server. It is a really funny story I tell all the time to my friends, I joined this server and these guys had a sheep, apparently it was some sacred sheep, which i had no idea about so i killed it to get wool, once they figured out it was dead they banned me. It was hilarious. Thank you so much for your time and i hope to hear from you soon in the mean time the race to the moon begins!

Can someone please help me?

My IGN is Cyberfreak49 and I experienced some kind of "chunk reset":

a whole chunk reset to the normal landscape right at my house.

I lost 4 combustion engines and alot of ressources...

It happend at +753 -1756.

Thanks to our lovely admin Scorpion everything is fixed now, BEST ADMIN EVER! :D

Username: XInfant

Timezone: UTC/GMT +1 hour

Past Experience: I owned a vanilla server that had 18 players on daily about 2 years ago and I owned a Tekkit Lite server with my friend for a few months so i'm quite familiar with running a server. And also i was admin on a Tekkit server for a few weeks but then it shutdown so i'm i have knowledge around plugins and commands. I also caught many griefiers and hackers in my past experience as admin.

Why do you want to join the staff roster?: I want to get back into running/helping a server because I really enjoy helping others and helping the server in anyway possible.

Anything else we should know about you?; I played Tekkit for nearly a year now so i'm familiar with all its mechanics. I am willing to do anything the server asks me to do and I will help in anyway I can with plugins/buildings and bugs.

• 2 weeks later...

Username: 31trainman

Timezone: us

Past Experience: I have helped as a staff member on 2 other servers, I was and still am well liked on both servers, I have extensive knowledge of tekkit and some of its more technical mods.

Why do you want to join the staff roster?: I want to help others out and have fun in the process.

Anything else we should know about you?: I have created some custom modpacks before and I have some knowledge about plugins and vanilla mc, I am also a skilled builder.

Username: Rawr_FG_

Timezone: UCT (Illinois, USA)

Past Experience: Mod and Admin on servers for, Many minecraft vanilla and Bukkit Servers. Including being a Co-Owner on a Tekkit Server. I know Tons about Tekkit as I am constantly expirementing and watching youtube videos on the subject. I have also hosted several servers and donated to a few. Why do you want to join the staff roster?: I want to be able to help as many players as possible have the same exciting experience that I have had on BusinessTech, Owning a small community on the server, I have a good reputation and can be on whenever needed. Also, over my time playing on the server, I have noticed that a lot of players are complaining about the Admins of the server, and saying that they aren't capable of helping any of the players. Anything else we should know about you?: Well, I can pretty much be on whenever I am needed, and as I stated before, many players on the server are complaining about the Servers admins, because they aren't actually doing much help (no offense to anyone) and I feel like I would be able to help with this by being a friendly staff member and helping out others! I also should state that if you ask my brother, 31trainman, that I have coded/scripted many plugins for mine and my friends Bukkit servers, and have had many forum posts regarding my plugins, he will confirm this. (:

I have also made several spawn points for some big servers, and am a very creative builder, I have a positive attitude and I'm always looking for ways to improve the server.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons