What to use insted of Filter?

Feekkee

Hi!

I have startad an private server with friends with new tekkit as base. Now i wonder what i could use insted of the Filter that we had befor to pull stuff from an chest? I know the hopper can do it, but maby there is something else that can do it?

Advanced wooden pipes, I'm not sure if there in buildcraft, or just an addon, You can filter what happens, Etc.

If you want it to take coal only out of the chest, Put coal in the slots in the advanced wooden pipe, Or you can set it to not take coal at all.

I´ll just use this topic to avoid excessive spam, hopefully someone notices..

Is there a pipe or something else to avoid overflow. For example I have a chest from which a wooden transport pipe is sucking ores to a pulveriser and now when a different ores starts coming into the pulveriser, it´ll overflow unless it´s already done with the previous one. How to avoid this or is there even a way atm?`

• Discord Moderator

BC gates will allow you to only "request" items from buffered inventory when there is space available to put them. This will work best when using a hopper... well, until you graduate past (nearly) all things BC and use ME Networks.

Thanks for all the advaices.

Im wondering to how to empty the lava buckets from Liquid Transposer into an tank, if i want to pump lava from the nether. Redpower 2 did that exelenct, just wanne know a new way to do it.