Oxygen collector, and distributor not working, along with oxygen pipes.

When I place an oxygen collector, it does collector, but it says it has no power, I've hooked up steam engines to it, works now. But, here's where i'm confused, when I try to place an oxygen pipe, it does not attach to it, or the distributor. Does anyone know how to fix this, i'm playing single-player. If anyone knows a fix, please tell me.... I want a dang moon-base.

Also, does anyone know why it never closes when I click "save and quit." I can fix that, but I would like to know why it does that.

Oxygen pipes work fine on our server. So that means it's a problem on your server specifically, not the mod. Make sure both machines are POWERED by something strong, preferably many engines and a redstone energy circuit.

Well yes, they do work fine, i have powered them, just oxygen does not travel now... I'll get there one day!

Hi RedAssasain53, there is a bug in the version of Galacticraft that was released with Tekkit that causes Oxygen Collectors to not work on some servers. If this sounds like your problem then do the following:

1. Stop your server

2. Remove the galacticraft .jar file from your 'coremods' folder (copy it somewhere as a backup)

3. Would also suggest backing up your world folder, e.g. copy/paste and rename to world-backup

4. Download the galacticraft build 186 jar from the following link and paste it in your coremods folder - http://ci.micdoodle8.com/job/Galacticraft/186/ (this is the last galacticraft build that works with the stable version of minecraft, there are "higher builds" available but they will not work with 1.5.1

5. Start your server!

extremedonkey

Hi RedAssasain53, there is a bug in the version of Galacticraft that was released with Tekkit that causes Oxygen Collectors to not work on some servers. If this sounds like your problem then do the following:

1. Stop your server

2. Remove the galacticraft .jar file from your 'coremods' folder (copy it somewhere as a backup)

3. Would also suggest backing up your world folder, e.g. copy/paste and rename to world-backup

4. Download the galacticraft build 186 jar from the following link and paste it in your coremods folder - http://ci.micdoodle8.com/job/Galacticraft/186/ (this is the last galacticraft build that works with the stable version of minecraft, there are "higher builds" available but they will not work with 1.5.1

5. Start your server!

extremedonkey

There's only one flaw in that, i'm not playing on a server, they are all laggy as heck. I'm playing on single player.

• 2 months later...