MPS - Power Gauntlet Problem

4ng3lD4rk

Hi,

I'm pretty much new to the whole Tekkit Modpacks especially to this new Tekkit Main Pack that is btw awesome !

My Question is perhaps Dumb and even I hope it is in the right Section here...

...Why isn't my Power Gauntlet from the Modular Power Suit working like it should be ?

I mean why that Power Tool don't act like a Diamond Drill at Cobblestone, Dirt, Coal and on and on...?

I have definetly the Diamond Drill and before the Pickaxe, Axe and Shovel succesfuly installed.

Important to know is the Fact that the Diamond Drill and all the others Option's/Extra's are even (when there is a Option) like Shovel, Pickaxe and so is appointed on the Maximum.

Only sometimes when I hit the Forward Key and in the same Moment the left Button on the Mouse the Power Tool act's like it should be and is pretty fast....but like I've said before only and even not every Time it works.

Also the Diamond Tool's are working not like it should be...for an excample the Iron Pickaxe is so fast like a Diamond Pickaxe and that is for sure not right so !

And even there is it only so fast like it should be when I press the Forward Key... o.O

In our (my Relationship Partner and me) View we installed the Bukkit Server tottally right !

everything works fine even after Updating our Server to 1.05 so we guess that this is not an "Server Side" Problem...but we don't know and even can't imagine what kind of Problem it could be.

Hope anybody knows what we can do...

Sorry for my really bad English and perhaps when this Thread isn't here in the right Topic.

Thanks in Advance

Ahh okay thanks a lot ! Will try that directly ;)

Thanks again for the quick answer Guys and even for that Ultimative Tip.

Edit: :( It did'nt worked like I hope.

But I find out that when I don't wear the Power Armor Helmet that it works like it have to be o.O

Installed Modules are there:

- Energy Shield (Maximum)

- Heat Sink (2,5 kg)

- Elite Battery (IC2 Tier is on Maximum and the Battery Size is on 1,99 MJ)

- Solar Generator

- Water Electrolyzer

- Autofeeder (is on Maximum)

- Airtight Seal

- Vision (is on Maximum)

- Night Vision

- Flight Control (is even on Maximum)

and Glow Module.

Even when I wear the Power Armor Helmet I cannot see the Effect with the Marble that comes when I will load up and Fire up my Plasma Cannon ! -.,-

Ahh okay thanks a lot ! Will try that directly ;)

Thanks again for the quick answer Guys and even for that Ultimative Tip.

Edit: :( It did'nt worked like I hope.

But I find out that when I don't wear the Power Armor Helmet that it works like it have to be o.O

Installed Modules are there:

- Energy Shield (Maximum)

- Heat Sink (2,5 kg)

- Elite Battery (IC2 Tier is on Maximum and the Battery Size is on 1,99 MJ)

- Solar Generator

- Water Electrolyzer

- Autofeeder (is on Maximum)

- Airtight Seal

- Vision (is on Maximum)

- Night Vision

- Flight Control (is even on Maximum)

and Glow Module.

Even when I wear the Power Armor Helmet I cannot see the Effect with the Marble that comes when I will load up and Fire up my Plasma Cannon ! -.,-

Actually, you do not only see the effect, i keeps aborting the charge up and starts from the beginning. Something in the helmet seems to interfere with everything else the power suit wants to do - I thought I was the only one with that problem but seems it is a legit bug.

Yip, that's right. I didn't see the Effect (only when I don't wear the Helmet I will see the Effect).

Exactly like it happened to me.

That is even my thought that something in the Helmet must be intefere with the Power Suit....

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one with that kind of Problem.

Ah, I think to know what's causing your problem. The flight control. Turn it off when you're not flying, else you are always "flying" and therefore have a slow mining speed.

Yeah that solves the mining problem. Thought the problem with the Plasma Cannon will even apear if you wear a blank power armor helemt.

Gets worse with more modules in the helm but even with a none I get some problems getting it to start the charging.

I've noticed something too, not sure if it's related to this issue. Something seems to keep reselecting the MPS tool when it is already selected. Kind of hard to explain, but you know that tooltip that shows above the hot bar when you select an item? That keeps showing intermittently for me, when the power tool is selected. A side effect of that is when you are mining something that takes a while, like obsidian, is the mining progress starts over. It isn't always an issue, just a little annoying. It's like it switches away from the tool and back instantly, long enough to stop whatever you were doing with the tool and indicate that it's been reselected. I haven't tried unequipping other parts of the power armor suit, but seems like it might be a good isolation step to determine what piece of armor or what upgrade is causing the issue.