Tekkit Wiki?

Cortanis

Here in the last month and a half I've recently started getting back into Tekkit and downloaded the new launcher. News flash to me when Tekkit is now Tekkit classic, we now have tekkit lite, and we now have this other new version of Tekkit. And here ends up being the problem... I go to look for any kind of resource page for this new version and all I keep comeing up with are hits on the Tekkit Classic site sice they changed the name of the mod pack and all the old resource sites are in the original Tekkit name. Is their a wiki up somewhere anyone can point me to or am I just SOL?

• 2 weeks later...

Your best bet would be to use the particular mod's wiki until a proper Tekkit wiki is well under way. Or just use tekkit classic, tekkit lite, FTB or any of the other countless wiki's out there now; not all of the info will be pertinent but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out what is and isn't in Tekkit.

Which begs the question: Why isn't there a link to the wiki readily available on the website? You shouldn't have to dig through fora posts to find it, and the harder it is to find, the less likely people are to contribute.

• 1 month later...