Space Suit replacement glitch; causes Dupe

Jasonsj10

Question

Title: Space Suit replacement glitch; causes Dupe

Version: 1_0_5

Java Version: Java 7

Description of Problem:

This bug replaces your space suit area with your armor, even if you have no armor it replaces it with air. Which causes a dupe.

Steps:

1. Put armor in your armor slots

2. Wait a while, it dupes it into your space suit area which causes you to die if in space.

3. Then you loose your space suit items.

Picture of where it puts it. (I will put a more detailed pic up soon, it shows a pattern)

VPeu3WG.png

Error Messages:

None.

Error Log:

There isnt one

9 answers to this question

This isn't a bug. It's a mod glitch, and should be reported to the mod author(s) in question, probably MachineMuse and micdoodle8. Also, I'm fairly sure MPS messes with other things as well. For example, I've been unable to auto-sort any chest with any piece of MPS in it.

This isn't a bug. It's a mod glitch, and should be reported to the mod author(s) in question, probably MachineMuse and micdoodle8. Also, I'm fairly sure MPS messes with other things as well. For example, I've been unable to auto-sort any chest with any piece of MPS in it.

Also, the Energetic Infuser doesn't seem to auto-input MPS from chests.

Wait, so GalactiCraft causes bugs between Thermal Expansion and Modular Powersuits?

Wat.

I was referring to the bug that t his thread is actually about. Don't post random unrelated bugs into bug threads if you want them to be noticed or addressed, by the way.

I was referring to the bug that t his thread is actually about. Don't post random unrelated bugs into bug threads if you want them to be noticed or addressed, by the way.

Ah, right. Thanks.

Ah, right. Thanks.

Its MCPC. I installed MobArena, you know when you click the kits it auto puts the armor in your armor slots, instead it puts in it in the dupe places.