[Voltz V1.1.4]Angus's Warzone[Pvp][20 slots][Whitelist][No Mystcraft] Mature Community

AngusMac

Name: J_Dawg13 (However Please refer to me on the server as "J_Dawg")

Reason: I don't like the servers where there are many people because the people with the big bases have all the advantages. I however love all small voltz servers and think that that is were you can participate in the most intense battles.

Experience: About 2 years of minecraft itself and 1 year of tekkit launcher. I have been playing voltz since it came out. I belive that I am really good with missles. I never have Cussed ever in my life. and I am not someone who lies.

Name: CraptainAlmighty (Please call me Craptain)

Reason: I have never played on a multiplayer server before, but i love voltz, and this sounds like the perfect place to start. I don't cheat, and follow the rules and help those who need it. The honor would be mine if i were whitelisted.

Experience: ~3/4 years with minecraft and voltz

Game Name: Pepperytable

Reason: I am getting sick of all these large PvP servers were you are completely on your own. Everyone you team with ends up killing you and robbing you. Or you build a base at bedrock only to find someone xrayed it in the night and took all your hard work. If war is going to happen, I'd like an opportunity to fire back atleast once. Im looking for a small easy going community who get along long and are a pleasure to play with.

IGN: SpaceRiceBowl

Reason: Ever since one of the best servers I ever played on stopped working, I've been looking for another small and friendly community that I can have fun with. :D

Experience: Fairly new to Voltz, however played Minecraft since Alpha.

Name: Damien Michael Taft

IGN: Drakn_3365

Languages: English, (Primarily) and Spanish

Expierence: Voltz: A few months. Minecraft: Three years or so. I also watch a lot of Yogscast, to which I've picked up several good hints for both types of gaming.

Why: Looking for small server to play on and to make a few good gaming friends and to experience Voltz to the full extent.

What do i bring?: An experienced and friendly player ready to become active in a Minecraft comunity.

I'm really hoping to be accepted into your server! :)

• 4 weeks later...

IGN: EnderMynx

Pacific time Zone (US & Canada)

I want to join because i like small servers because big server you dont really feel that safe but small servers everyone remembers each other and its easier to form alliances and enemies and its more fun, personal, and less crowded.

• 11 months later...

IGN: oshawatter

Central Time Zone (US)

I want to join because I want a great experience with a small server. I don't always get chances like this so I would be happy to join.

Language: English

Experience: Voltz, none I want a server to do it for the first time on.

I hope you will accept me. :)