Which modular powersuits modules do you guys use?

Euphoreich

Mostly are you guys using the kinetic generator? I'm finding it annoying now that it overheats when I'm flying around even with 400% cooling. Not that it didn't need a nerf because of course it did. Also what are your favorite modules?

Also what are your favorite modules?

I'm a fan of night vision. Seeing the bottom of the ocean, navigating the Nether more easily without turning the gamma way up, and not ever having to place a torch again except for in my house (actually, Lux Capacitor for that) makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Course, no torches makes caving a bit more dangerous, as mobs keep spawning, but I'm usually moving much quicker now through caves thanks to my over clocked pickaxe upgrade for the power tool.

OH! And the railgun is AWESOME. Helps to have a ton of iron plating and heat plating to weigh you down to prevent recoil. Unless you want to use it to fly, which you can do quite well by repeatedly firing down at a 45°angle. Make sure you are over a large body of water, for when the inevitable overheating occurs a quick splashdown can put out the fire and cool you quicker.

I've got pretty much all of them installed bar a few that I just haven't bothered getting yet or just give me too much grief (namely the kinetic generator).

I love the railgun, mainly for being able to pick off ghasts in the nether. They were an annoyance before when I was trying to pick them off with my crossbow. Now I don't even have to think about it.

The one I don't think I could live without is the stepping assist. Life is so much better when you can just walk up blocks without having to jump all the damn time!

I've got pretty much all of them installed bar a few that I just haven't bothered getting yet or just give me too much grief (namely the kinetic generator).

I love the railgun, mainly for being able to pick off ghasts in the nether. They were an annoyance before when I was trying to pick them off with my crossbow. Now I don't even have to think about it.

The one I don't think I could live without is the stepping assist. Life is so much better when you can just walk up blocks without having to jump all the damn time!

Same for the stepping assist lol. Its so great. As is the railgun.

i kinda use fly at will so i mostly get the tools for hand, a weapon, and tinker with anything else that strikes my fancy, also the light shooter is just amazing, after i started mass producing redstone energy cells, EVERYTHING is lit up now, free torches are just great, who needs night vision!