Voltz. War without guns?

Kami334

I have been watching the Yogscast lately, and have seen you use it as your sort of, intro video, but Yogscast plays Voltz like a WAR! and what Yogacast do, a lot of others do, too. But, is Voltz really a war pack?

Think about this; a war is when two opposite groups/countries/religions/Army Corps fight with, yes, missiles, but also with GUNS.

I like playing Voltz as much as the next guy, but I would like to have a fully fledged war on Voltz, with Guns and Missiles and shiz.

If your thinking "Well, A gun mod will be hard to find!" your wrong! Flans is a popular gun mod, but Ferrolus (I think its called that) is much cooler, with sticky grenades (ICBM doesn't have THAT)

So, next time your playing Voltz, think about how cool it would be, if GUNS were in there with your missiles too!

P.S In Flans, you CAN craft guns.

I've got to agree with you, however if we can't include guns on the ORIGINAL VOLTZ pack, we should at least have something like "WEAPONIZED VOLTZ" which will also include guns and such. Reason for a separate pack would be so those of us who would rather not use guns (I'd love guns btw) won't need to worry about banning said items and crafting items.

Thanks for all the support.

@Firestar001 I think thats a great idea. I am terrible at making mod packs (The tutorial on the site isn't that good for people who have no clue what they're doing) and I am trying to put my own mod pack out there (author in delay, might look it up myself). If anyone wants to try and make a WEAPONIZED VOLTZ, then be our guest, but if you don't want the original to stay that way, and just add guns, then try to find some server owners to say they will not ban guns and crafting recipes.

@Firestar001 I think thats a great idea. I am terrible at making mod packs (The tutorial on the site isn't that good for people who have no clue what they're doing) and I am trying to put my own mod pack out there (author in delay, might look it up myself). If anyone wants to try and make a WEAPONIZED VOLTZ, then be our guest, but if you don't want the original to stay that way, and just add guns, then try to find some server owners to say they will not ban guns and crafting recipes.

Lukeb28 makes custom modpacks if you have tried, and he made a guide too.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Somebody needs to tell Calclavia that there should be a mod with electric weapons and tanks with charge pads. :)

That's right. And ICBMs is totally all about electricity. -_-

Everything in ICBM is intended to work with UE core. Flan and Ferullo does not use this power-system, and therefore is not related to voltz AT ALL. But, almost everything in the current voltz pack is not related to UE, like Minefactory (which is fun, but soon outrun by several new UE mods) and Applied Energistics (which I personally have no use for) So, I don't want any unrelated gun mods in it PERSONALLY, but it is possible in the current state of the pack.

Tetta and Farewell

Yeah, that was exactly what I am trying to do and make a weaponized Voltz, yet I'm having trouble. I was trying to add GunCus to the modpack, but the game goes to white screen after it would go to the Mojang logo screen. If I get to that kind of computing, I will try to make, as you said Kami, a WEAPONIZED VOLTZ.