Power Gauntlet not using power

macbeatnik

I'm having a problem related to the Powersuits mod. I turned my Pickaxe and Shovel module all the way up, and while I was mining, I noticed that the power my gauntlet used went back into my suit. I turned the module back down, but it still returns the power back to my suit. Does anyone have a fix for this?

I believe that is a feature of MPS, all of the energy for your suit is interlinked. If you run out of power in your helmet, for example, other pieces of armor will supply power to the helmet so it continues to function even though it's internal reserves are spent.

I believe that is a feature of MPS, all of the energy for your suit is interlinked. If you run out of power in your helmet, for example, other pieces of armor will supply power to the helmet so it continues to function even though it's internal reserves are spent.

I know that, but every time I broke a block, my total energy went down 1kJ and then jumped back up the next tick.

Do you have a redstone energy cell on you? I read that they will charge your armor from your inventory... i can test it now

Edit: Doesn't charge from the REC but it will use that energy. It even adds to your power bar when you pick one up. I would assume you could use one to power your armor before you even add any storage mod's to the armor.