[0.6.5] Looking for Spawn Builders

KidDalex

IGN: 3rrr6

About me: I have been playing minecraft since beta 1.5 and tekkit since last summer. I know about most of the mods and I am an expert on biggest ones. I am a dedicated player on small community type servers where it is easy to make friends. I like building for others too, I hardly ever build anything for myself. I have built markets, towns, ships, mansions, castles, and yes I have built plenty of spawns. (Ask anyone I know and I know they will tell you my work as a builder creative or not is quite impressive)

please add me cuz im great at building and designing and i have played minecraft since alpha and i love tekkit so please add me my ign is tractoid and ill build loads of stuff from scratch and will look good when im done so please add me

IGN: Jjdawgjj

I have helped build a few large structures with my friends before but depending on what your looking for I think I could be a great asset to your build. Been playing tekkit for over a year and minecraft since beta 1.4.8

Please add me because im great at building and designing and I have played minecraft since the first main version and I love tekkit so please add me please and ill build loads of stuff from scratch and will look good when im done so please add me