No meteors on the moon?

Topster

I can't find any. Another guy on my server has also been to the moon and hasn't found any either. They aren't in any crater, under them, nor do they fall from the sky that I've seen.

What's the problem?

Also, why is the moon the only destination I can see? How do you access the other planets?

I haven't seen any meteors, period. Also the only mineral I've found on the moon was cheese and there was only 6 total from it. My friend and I were so excited for Galacticraft so we could mess with terraforming Mars only to find out we're limited to the moon and our space station and there's almost nothing to do. Correct me if I'm wrong here.

Also, why is the moon the only destination I can see? How do you access the other planets?

They don't exist yet. If you saw a mod showcase with more planets, it's because the developer of Galacticraft gave them a dev build to show off.

I believe one of the most common videos showing other planets is the yoglabs episode from bluexephos. Thats how I found out more about galacticraft whenI hear dit would be in tekkit. I was a little disapointed that they were not included yet, but we have things to look forward to in the future.