[1.5.2]Quicks FC2 Fan Server[PvE][20 Slots]Whitelist[Forgecraft 2 Updated]

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: paulohare

Why do you want to join: Watching videos of ForgeCraft 3 make me really want to play something similar, I figured why not find a server for it.

Have you watched any ForgeCraft videos: Sure I have, I currently watch direwolf20 play it alot.

Have you been banned: I don't believe I have...

IGN:nath869

Why do you want to join:I love forgecraft 2 and love the mods and havnt been able to find a server apart from this one

Have you watched any Forgecraft videos: yes all the seasons of direwolf20

Have you been banned:Once

If so why: Was Framed for griefing

• 4 weeks later...

IGN: Haydenzx

Why do you want to join:BecauseIcannot get Forgecraft 2 on my minecraft 1.6.4 so I have been looking for a really good server that is private/whitelisted that is 1.5.2.

Have you watched any Forgecraft videos:All of direwolf20's videos on FC2.

Have you been banned:No

If so why: I have never been banned.

Additional info I have a gmailaccount if you need too tell me anything i can tell you through the server.

IGN:_ryanrulesok_

Why do you want to join: I enjoy mixing with the modded Minecraft community and to be a long life member of the servers I join

Have you watched any Forgecraft videos: I watched direwolf ever since he started his channel so I cant really say, watches soaryn streams every so often.

Have you been banned: No or not what I know of.

If so why: N/A

Whitelist application

IGN: Skitsoman

Why do you want to join: The old server where i played on got shut down due to some server issues.

Have you watched any Forgecraft videos: Ofcourse

Have you been banned: Never been banned..

If so why:

Additional info:

Well, i was an admin on my previous server for about 1,5 years.

I always loved playing minecraft, helping other ppl out and anything in that general area.

IGN: DragonballDGT

Why do you want to join: Forgecraft seems fun and awesome

Have you watched any Forgecraft videos: Season 1, 2, and 3 of Direwolf20's forgecraft 2

Have you been banned: I believe twice but I was trying to get in contact to my friend about a server and thee other one is on a server ive played on like once

If so why:I was trying to get in contact to my friend about a server and thee other one is on a server ive played on like once

Additional info(Optional) I am an honest and fun loving player and im a quick learner with anything ^_^

IGN:dustinrocs

Why do you want to join: I have seen a couple livestreams on forgecraft 2 and it looks very interesting

Have you watched any Forgecraft videos:I have watched some LiveStreams on it but not videos

Have you been banned:No I have never been banned

• 1 year later...

IGN: bigdaddy1207

Why do you want to join: I like the mod list and I need a server to play on.

Have you watched any Forgecraft videos: Season 3-6 of Forgecraft2

Have you been banned: I beleive posibly once for "flying"

If so why: I lost connection to the server as I was jumping off a building

Edited by Bigdaddy1207

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons