[1.5.2]Quicks FC2 Fan Server[PvE][20 Slots]Whitelist[Forgecraft 2 Updated]

IGN: fun6

Why Do you want to join the server: Becouse i trust whitelisted servers with mods not to get griefed.

Have You been banned: Once

Why?: The owner was a 9 year old who was annoying me so i went off when i try to come on to the server the next day BAM Banned By An Operator: Meanie :*(

Additional info: I Have a youtube channel called ZMinecraftGamerHD and i could maybe record.

One question: can you setup a teamspeak server so that we can talk :)

And yes i have watched forgecraft by direwolf20 :)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ign:yoyo090

Why do I want to join: I honestly only want to join because playing Minecraft forge is just more fun when it's with other people, not just myself, I play it on single player but i also want to try it on multiplayer.

Do I watch Forgecraft videos?: Yes, I've been watching Direwolf20's Forgecraft videos since about season 3.

Have I been banned?: I don't think so, but if i have I have no idea why.

If so, why?: I have no clue.

IGN:ttarrabeceer

Why do you want to join: I would like to join because i love playing forgecraft2 and i would like to be able to play with people and experience new mods in the game

Have you watched any Forgecraft videos: I have watched Direwolf20 season4 and 5 so far

Have you been banned: No never been banned

If so why: N/A

IGN: sulaska

Why do you want to join: I just want to play some modded survival with mature people that won't grief and troll.

Have you watched any Forgecraft videos: I've watched some Direwolf20 videos.

Have you been banned: No, I have not been banned.

If so why:

Additional info(Optional) I'm a experienced in most of the mods in ForgeCraft 2.

IGN: captin_creeper10

Why do you want to join:i love direwolf20 and forgecraft 2

Have you watched any Forgecraft videos: yes all of them

Have you been banned: i think ones

If so why: they did not mean too

Additional info(Optional)i can be a admin because i have been a admin for lots of servers

IGN: flapyjacky789

Why do you want to join: I love forgecraft and I have been playing all the mods in the pack for a long time :)

Have you watched any Forgecraft videos: Yes I've watched DW20s videos

Have you been banned: Not from any recent servers

If so why: The admins were abuseive and I fought back so they banned me most the time thats what happened

Additional info(Optional) Potato

• 2 weeks later...

Ign: smackingass

Why do i want to join: i watched direwolf20 videos and morvelaira's stream and i seem to like it.

Have you watched forgecraft videos: direwolf20 and morvelaira stream

Have you ever been banned: yes

Why: because i joined the server and got to make a portable hole and then they saw me with it and it was a banned item but i didnt know.

IGN:kastarkaning

Why do you want to join: I like all staff from forgecraft2, and i watch all the mods from forgecraft2.

Have you watched any Forgecraft videos: Yes, i watch video's from direwolf20.

Have you been banned: No, i think i will get never banned.

If so why: I have for here no reason.

Additional info: I know all the mods on forgecraft2!

IGN: jordsta95

Age: 17 (probably 18 by the time I'm whitelisted... IF I'm whitelisted :P)

Why do you want to join: Because I like to play mods, but not on crowded servers, and using different mods to the norm :)

Have you watched any Forgecraft videos: Very few, I like to be spoiler free about upcoming mods :P

Have you been banned: No... unless banning myself as a test counts?

If so why: As i said, testing out Essentials ban command on one of my own servers :P

Additional info(Optional): I have owned plentiful servers, so I know what a server can and can't handle, and I won't push yours. I am a small YouTuber, so I could record/stream videos and do server spotlights.

I am also available to help out, staff wise, if ever you needed it.

Hope to be accepted :)

-Jordan

IGN: Skellaclaw

Why do you want to join: I love Tekkit and i'm looking for something new to play.

Have you watched any Forgecraft videos: One or two of Direwolf20's

Have you been banned: No http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/eccc99c9bf56c2b82a7cf10aaefd21d604f928a2

If so why: No

Additional info: If someone needs help i can help or if I don't know look it up for them, I know about most mods, and I am a fast learner.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN:TooShort666

Why do you want to join: I just want to play multiplayer because i am bored playing singleplayer.

Have you watched any Forgecraft videos: Yes i watch Direwolf20 all the time.

Have you been banned: Yes i have, I got banned on yogcraft server.

If so why: Because I steal admins portal gun, but I didnt know thet he's an admin, and stealing was allowed on the server.

Additional info: I am from Croatia and i like Minecraft.

IGN: donut_2002 (no capital d)

Why do you want to join: this is the only forgecraft 2 server i have found and it looks fun

Have you watched any Forgecraft videos: yes i like direwolf20 he is my favourite youtuber

Have you been banned: no

If so why:

Additional info(Optional): i am a good builder and have some good designs. And also have skype

IGN: Nikkis2222

Why do you want to join: I would really like to join an FC2 server Couse i love all the mods and would like to play online.

Have you watched any Forgecraft videos: Yes all of Direwolf20's Fc2 Videos (im currently watching the newest one ATM)

Have you been banned: Yes i have...

If so why: I got banned on a finnish server becouse i talked english o.o

• 2 weeks later...

IGN:pokejo9999

Why do you want to join:I wanted to play in a server with the mods that forgecraft has

Have you watched any Forgecraft videos:Yes, I watch direwolf20's videos

Have you been banned:Can't remember, but i don't think so

If so why:If i've been baned I don't know the reason

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons