[1.5.2]Quicks FC2 Fan Server[PvE][20 Slots]Whitelist[Forgecraft 2 Updated]

IGN: poryy

Why do you want to join: I want to play on a server with tons of cool tech mods

Have you watched any Forgecraft videos: Yes, primarily DireWolf20's.

Have you been banned: Yes

If so why: My cat sat on my keyboard and batted the mouse with her paw, breaking a block in the owners house. He then started spamming OMG GRIFER and banned me.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: GetOnMyLevelYo

Why do you want to join: Playing alone is so boring. );

Have you watched any Forgecraft videos: All the time.

Have you been banned: Never

If so why: Still never.

Additional info I feel weird being so much older that most of these other apps :P

IGN:SamJedi

Why do you want to join:To have fun and maybe rec a little

Have you watched any Forgecraft videos:yes DireWolf20's season 2/3

Have you been banned:yes and i dont know why

If so why:

Additional info: i can setup a teamspeak :D

IGN: thelavaknightdm2

Why do you want to join: i love forgecraft and love servers lol

Have you watched any Forgecraft videos: yes i have watched sot mead and direwolf 20

Have you been banned: no

If so why:(leaving blank)

ps, how do i change my profile pic? i for got lol its been so long

IGN: HeroGabe

Why do you want to join: I watched Forgecraft and I think the modpack that I want to use is the one that Forgecraft 2 has.

Have you watched any Forgecraft videos: I saw all of Dire's that are currently uploaded.

Have you been banned: Yest

If so why: I was banned by some abusive Custom Modpack admins.

abusive being you greifed the whole industrial paradise server and proceeded to go and advertise you're s**t server round had every right to ban you (sorry if this is double post)

abusive being you greifed the whole industrial paradise server and proceeded to go and advertise you're s**t server round had every right to ban you (sorry if this is double post)

He doesn't even have a server, therefore it doesn't qualify as a s**t server, it qualifies as a cool one.

IGN: diamondeye83

Why do you want to join: the modpack has a few mods not included with tekkit, and i wanted to play on a server with them

Have you watched any Forgecraft videos: a few

If so why: --

Additional info: Ive played tekkit for a good while, so i am familiar with many of these mods

IGN: brandonk

Why do you want to join: Because it seems like a neat server with someone you don't see everyday on other servers.

Have you watched any Forgecraft videos: I have watched a few of the Direwolf20 ones, yes.

Have you been banned: Yes, I have.

If so why: I was previously banned on another server because the owner simply didn't like me (for reasons I don't know) and for misunderstandings, and Admin abuse.

Additional info(Optional): Seeing the suggestion for a TS server, if you have not acquired one yet, I would suggest Mumble, or something similar.

IGN: cubssox13

Why do you want to join: i have seen DW20 play forgecraft and love it...would really like to play the same mods that they do!

Have you watched any Forgecraft videos: yes i've seen DW20 play on the forgecraft server

If so why: -

Additional info(Optional) i've been playing ftb/tekkit since january and am excited to learn some more mods! I also enjoy helping newer people out (not saying i'm a veteran or anything) :)

IGN: Diamonds_Co

Why do you want to join?: I would just like to find a modded survival server which I can stay loyal to and I love Forgecraft.

Have you watched any Forgecraft videos?: Direwolf20 - Server Play season 3, 4, 5 and SSP season 5. (I pretty much know the set-up for the Forgecraft server)

Have you been banned?: No

If so, why?: N/A

Additional Information: I have a good knowledge of most mods and would gladly help out.

IGN: MarkoBog

Why do you want to join:I want to play with someone on FC2 server, this is nice one...

Have you watched any Forgecraft videos:Yep I watched direwolf20...

Have you been banned:Nooo...Never

If so why:Idk if get banned it would be because of playing a lond time on server xD :)

Additional info(Optional) I'm know everything about all mods so far, Realy good player :)

IGN: lDireWolfl

Why do I want to join: ForgeCraft caught my eye out of the other mod packs I've seen.

Have you watched any Forgecraft videos: No i haven't but I will be.

Have you ever been banned: No.

If so, Why?: Never been banned.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons