Conductive pipe not working

Hey guys.

When i play in singleplayer, and log out, then when i relog, all my conductive pipes has stopped working. It needs to be replaced then it works fine after.

In multiplayer this happens when the server is reset, which it is every nigth, and it's getting pretty annoying to replace all my pipes every play day.

The phased pipes has stopped working alltogether after the restarts

Does anyone have any tips or solutions to this issue, i would be thrilled.

Sincerely.

• Discord Moderator

Never use conductive pipes or phased pipes. Ever. They suck. Always use Thermal Expansion's Redstone Energy Conduits and Tesseracts. (also, change the tesseract energy loss in the config to 5% to match phased pipes or convince your server owner to do so to discourage phased pipe use since they suck so hard and are currently broken as you have seen)

So.

With conductive pipes, i needed a wooden for dragging the MJ out of the redstone energy cell, then add golden afterwards

With Conduits, i just add them to the energy cell and it can add power to stuff?

in short, yes. And they (redstone energy conduits) do a good job of bleeding off energy when a system is at capacity so that engines don't overheat (at least, my magmatics don't).

did you make sure that (a) the orange arrow is pointing out (as opposed to a blue arrow pointed in) -- if not, right-click with the wrench so it's in output mode, and (B) maybe this is silly to point out, but is your redstone energy cell set to require a redstone signal?

(EDIT: oh, just occurred to me that orange/blue might simply be my texture pack; but there should be some sort of arrows indicating directionality)

right at the juncture between conduit and energy cell should be something indicating direction; whacking it (right-clicking) with the wrench will toggle it to IN or OUT. I'd share a pic, but I've never posted images on this forum and I know they have some specific way you're supposed to do it. If you continue to struggle with it, I'll see about uploading a pic.

Yea, the conduits have color coding, the output must be set to orange and the input to blue. People talk about seeing arrows on the conduits but I don't see them, could just be me though.

Ninja'd. If you give me a minute, I'll upload a picture for you two.

Here's a pic without a texture pack, as with Weirleader's pic the cell on the left is outputting to the cell on the right: MdrQzVR.png?1

The "arrows" in this example, are the six 'pixels' adjacent to the orange/blue bars. in both cases, they sort of 'point' right.