Wireless Replacement

Lyonesen

Well you all know that RP2 is not in the new tekkit and I highly doubt it will be implemented again since Eloram updates very very slow. I was wondering if anyone here knew other ways to produce wireless connections with redstone or know of any compatible mods with tekkit capable of doing this. Thank you in advance.

Well you all know that RP2 is not in the new tekkit and I highly doubt it will be implemented again since Eloram updates very very slow. I was wondering if anyone here knew other ways to produce wireless connections with redstone or know of any compatible mods with tekkit capable of doing this. Thank you in advance.

That wireless redstone isn't from RedPower, it's from a chick_bones' mod called 'Wireless Redstone Chicken_bones Edition' (WRCBE) and has already been linked in this thread. Unfortunately, I've heard that chicken_bones is waiting for Eloraam to update RP2 before he'll update WRCBE. As for your question, the only real wireless in Tekkit that I know of is in CC, also already mentioned.