ROBOTS! Brand new part of Mekanism.

Cheap Shot

Hopefully they be come a robot version of thuamcraft golem.... In a sense that they can carry objects and do small labor like farming or putting items In inventory... And while I like computer craft turtles I don't have the patience to program and I should not feel like I have to take a programming class to run them effectly

Hopefully they be come a robot version of thuamcraft golem.... In a sense that they can carry objects and do small labor like farming or putting items In inventory... And while I like computer craft turtles I don't have the patience to program and I should not feel like I have to take a programming class to run them effectly

For sure some things to shoot for down the road. They're serving their primary functions though which are "be a robot" and "mobile basic machines and storage". A pet that isn't useless and annoying! Hooray!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, it's almost like installing the 'utility mob' pack... only without, like, skeleton heads. or cool dudes you can dress up in quantum armor.

You know, I think utility mobs is open source, might be a useful place to look for ideas?

If someone made a robotic version of 'minecolony', I might actually start playing again :) nothing is as much fun as running your own little city of robots capable of building stuff :)

• 4 months later...

I apologise for necro-ing in advance, but I wouldn't suppose flight and scanning capabilities would be on the way? :D If so, \o/. Well, flight and scanning as custom modules. Scanning as in scanning the general vicinity for ores, and sending a message if ores are detected in the area, or mob scanning. Either way, great work on the robits! Now they shall be my portable mining chest... :P