[1.1.8]SkyTek[No Griefing][20 slots][Whitelist][Nothing banned]

AceSwordsman82

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, here, my thought through, badass application of badassitude.

IGN: Alex_penguin

Experience with Tekkit: I know pretty much everything in tekkit classic, never played any other packs of technic

How long you have been playing for: minecraft since beta 1.2, I don't know when I started tekkit (probably 1.0 or 2.0)

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): building, I enjoy building and it is the key point of minecraft for me

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: ill help other players in mining or building houses. I'll apply to be a moderator.

IGN:AskingZackyxX

Experience with Tekkit: I've messed around with friends

How long you have been playing for: Almost a year, but never really messed with the mods.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): I'm okay with redstone.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server I'm a nice person and I"m helpful.

IGN: xMrCreeperFace

Experience with Tekkit: One year as of now, well, with the old one.

How long you have been playing for: 3/4th of an year, so like 9 months

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Chatting ^^, Making nice automatic machines.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: Well, as i said above, I like to chat while playing, so I can help keeping the community up. (:

Firstly you are excused, I'm sorry. Secondly I'm not English myself I'm Russian and thirdly what does it take to join the server? I posted the app TWICE and what is there to be considered? Everything you need to know for the consideration are on both of the apps. I don't mean to be mean but you guys are getting on my nerves.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons