[1.1.8]SkyTek[No Griefing][20 slots][Whitelist][Nothing banned]

AceSwordsman82

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: princepilen

Experience with Tekkit: I have played all the tekkit versions.

How long you have been playing for: 2 years

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): I good at making fortresses.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I am a good creative builder.

IGN: ImnotaBox

Experience with Tekkit: Power

How long you have been playing for: i think around 2-3 years can't remember

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Houses, and some mansions

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I'm a nice civilized person. I don't build anything ugly or weird. I also try to help out when I can.

IGN: baileydaisy

Experience with Tekkit: I've been playing the Technic mod pack before Tekkit came out and have played at least 3 hours of every Technic modpack.

How long you have been playing for: Since it came out.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Underground bases, ME networks, SPAM factories, Power generation systems (my last mase was run off skeleton corpses), and doors. I make awesome doors.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: The last Tekkit server I played on shut down for various reasons and I lloved it so much that I wanted to play a Tekkit server again but all the servers I have joined have had really unfriendly staff/members so i would have quit within a day or two. I'm also very friendly and can fit in easily to a small community.

P.S. sick skybase.

There is a solution for lightning. It's called a surge protector. Ask your electronics dealer for it. I'd suggest going one further and getting an uninterruptable power supply. It comes with it's own surge protector (a better one) and can give you up to an hour or so to shut down your computer during a power outage. These will prevent the destruction of expensive computer hardware. ^.^d

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons