[1.1.8]SkyTek[No Griefing][20 slots][Whitelist][Nothing banned]

AceSwordsman82

IGN:celtickings2387

Experience with Tekkit: well I am familiar with at least most of the mods

How long you have been playing for: when the minecraft 1.2

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): I am good at building but at the same time a very long way to go, I do know basic red stone also I may be good at machinery stuff

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I am kind, and sometimes helpful,but this is my first time playing on this server i have played tekkit classic for 2years and had my own server for 1 year and i shut it down because friends went to college so i had no one, but im really nice guy and would like to learn more about this server.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:ghasloco

Experience with Tekkit: little bit of everything

How long you have been playing for: about 1 year

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): buildings and redstone

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server:am not sure if i am a good addition, but anyway, am just want to play with some guys, build a base, have an empire! (BUA HA HA HA)

IGN: goldenleader01

Experience with Tekkit: Haven't played for a while but I love nuclear power.

How long you have been playing for: Around 3-6 months

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Nuclear power, getting general resources and energy.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I will be a good addition to the server because I can help people with my expertise and I can be a good role model by not griefing etc.

IGN: SpartanKiwi117

Experience with Tekkit: I 'bout masterd the Classic and played Lite alot.

How long you have been playing for:Been playing for around a year, give or take a little

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): I'm good at building machines, cool bases, and other assorted items

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I'm very helpful and would be good at helping and supporting the server

IGN: DarknessShadow

Experience with Tekkit: classic and tekkitlite with applied energistics redpower ic2

How long you have been playing for: a year for tekkit classic then a year tekkitlite and this tekkitverison none so far because i wanted to have ic2 but thermal expansion has almost all of the functionality of ic2

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Im good at building automation system like automated ore processing or autocrafting (without applied energistics autocrafting hv solars out of uu)

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I am good at building bases which look good and have lots of functionalities. I like to build in teams and help people if they dont know how to make something.

IGN: Grazazel

Experience with Tekkit: been playing since original tekkit

How long you have been playing for: since minecraft was still beta

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): abstract building styles

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I am friendly, like to help people, hate griefers

• 4 weeks later...

IGN: Sooper_Ninja

Experience with Tekkit: been playing since it first came out.

How long you have been playing for: I've been playing MineCraft since about 1.2.4 released I believe.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): I'm good at: Redstone Machinery, Building, Solving problems when there are no mods to be found (I do this ALOT) and Killing Zombie swarms :3

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I think I would be a great addition because I would like to be on a nice tekkit server where I can build in peace, live alone and most of all, start my YouTube series on. If you'd like view my channel and support it that'd be great too ^-^. Anyways, I hope you consider letting me in, and also here's my channel link! http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqHAcvO2g6cqsvgw3HRcdUw (P.S. don't click the video it's REALLY crappy and I ended up trying to delete it but it's still up for some reason .-.

IGN:WaffleOPainTM

Experience with Tekkit: played around with the older versions for around 6 months before moving on to FTB. now I'm back

How long you have been playing for: 6 months with old tekket, 2 with FTB and around a week with current tekkit, but I know most of the mods

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): I like to think I'm good at building various things like Towers and Castles. I dabble occasionally in Pixel Art as well.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I like to work together on communal projects and just building things in general.

I'll be accepting more applications soon. Sooper_Ninja you probably won't be getting in unless you stop promoting your YouTube channel here. Sorry, I just hate people who do that -_-
Also you sound extremely young in that video that was published just shy of a year ago. I doubt your age, as my voice is pretty low and I'm not far off of your age.

IGN:poisonmonkey1234

Experience with Tekkit: Interacted with almost every single mod in the Tekkit pack, joined and left 10 servers.

How long you have been playing for: About 2 years.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): How to operate machines, and get rich quickly :)

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I am very friendly, I know a lot about tekkit, and I can help others when needed. I did not come to this server just for the no items banned thing, I came for the friendship, and helping other people.

IGN: wanghealer

Experience with Tekkit: I only remember tekkit classic but I've been experimenting with animal farms and biogenerators, reactors, and mystcraft.

How long you have been playing for: Since alpha ( minecraft ) and I don't know ( tekkit )

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Living in isolation, lending a helping hand.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: Everyone could use a hand some time around, I suppose I'd be one.

Experience with Tekkit: Not much but i know the basics of some of the mods

How long you have been playing for: 2 months

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Building

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I would be a good addition to the server because I am friendly and i like to help people learn new things and i would also like to learn new things about tekkit.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons