[1.1.8]SkyTek[No Griefing][20 slots][Whitelist][Nothing banned]

AceSwordsman82

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(1) Phoenixstar117

(2) 14

(3) Above average understanding of how it works. (At-least the old Tekkit from 1.2.5, as the next answer explains I have not played in a long time.)

(4) I have played it for quite some time (about a year and a half?) but I stopped a few months ago, but I have recently started playing it again!

(5) Well for one I used to own a Tekkit server, but then turned it into Vanilla, but that was 1/3rd a year ago and currently us

running a entire new game, but I understand server rules, and am a fairly good machine builder. I have also built some impressive factories, but have long lost the save file for them, but they had pretty much everything in them, from a quarry input, sorting machine, and then a ton of different things building different objects, such as diamonds. (using the automatic workbench). Also unlike allot of people, I respect rules. (As I said I used to own a server myself, and HATED rule breakers. I banned a person literally each day. Which is part of the reason I switched to a different game.) But that is about it on why I would be a good addition to the server, although there is a few things I have not listed, I will not list because I find them to long to explain. Hope you accept! Thanks!

Accepted.

IGN: GothRaga

Experience with Tekkit: Tekkit classic since going public, 60+ Day Tekkit-G

How long you have been playing for: Beta 1.0.1 or so

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Good at Building Tekkit-G Systems and good at Block layin

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I prefer to be alone with other players around. I never have a static bace, if i'm not changeing the Layout or Rebuilding a Setup for the 100th time then i'm not happy. I don't know what a good addition to the server would be. however if i could get thru a sitting without 12 year old slap fighting in the Chat window and Raiders Quarrying my House i would be Happy to join.

Me and my friend would like to have a look. If it's cool, we'll probably stick around.

Me

IGN: grindst0ne

Experience with Tekkit: ~2 Years on and off, playing intensively for some periods. Also tons of experience with Feed the Beast / custom tech modpacks set up by a friend of mine.

How long have you been playing for: First experience with Minecraft was through one of the first Technic packs.

What are you good at (Buildings, etc.): RedPower unfortunately (highly skilled), redstone circuitry, automation, extreme machine setups (very messy, high degree of insanity, lots of fun), figuring out complicated logic circuits, Buildcraft/IC2/TE/Forestry. I'm more of a tech guy than a build guy.

Why do you think you would be a good addition to the server: Mature, laid-back, good sense of humor. Also enjoy helping out or suggesting stuff, for example I was the first to suggest automatic jetpack recharger systems for Feed the Beast which exploded as a concept. I am a pretty busy guy (doing phd), so I will only play more hardcore when time allows it.

My friend

IGN: Silent_Stream

Experience with Tekkit: Only with Feed the Beast, mostly Mystcraft-related, relatively new to the whole tech modpack stuff.

How long have you been playing for: About half a year.

What are you good at: I have a keen eye for great builds, and I can turn basic materials into pretty things. I am more of a builder than a tech guy, but I enjoy the tech mods tremendously.

Why do you think you would be a good addition to the server: I am mellow and easy going, quiet and friendly. I do not like the "modern" online gaming culture very much, but whatever. I just want to build cool stuff and interact with other builders and see their creations, get inspired, stuff like that. I learn easily and am very open minded.

IGN: GothRaga

Experience with Tekkit: Tekkit classic since going public, 60+ Day Tekkit-G

How long you have been playing for: Beta 1.0.1 or so

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Good at Building Tekkit-G Systems and good at Block layin

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I prefer to be alone with other players around. I never have a static bace, if i'm not changeing the Layout or Rebuilding a Setup for the 100th time then i'm not happy. I don't know what a good addition to the server would be. however if i could get thru a sitting without 12 year old slap fighting in the Chat window and Raiders Quarrying my House i would be Happy to join.

Me and my friend would like to have a look. If it's cool, we'll probably stick around.

Me

IGN: grindst0ne

Experience with Tekkit: ~2 Years on and off, playing intensively for some periods. Also tons of experience with Feed the Beast / custom tech modpacks set up by a friend of mine.

How long have you been playing for: First experience with Minecraft was through one of the first Technic packs.

What are you good at (Buildings, etc.): RedPower unfortunately (highly skilled), redstone circuitry, automation, extreme machine setups (very messy, high degree of insanity, lots of fun), figuring out complicated logic circuits, Buildcraft/IC2/TE/Forestry. I'm more of a tech guy than a build guy.

Why do you think you would be a good addition to the server: Mature, laid-back, good sense of humor. Also enjoy helping out or suggesting stuff, for example I was the first to suggest automatic jetpack recharger systems for Feed the Beast which exploded as a concept. I am a pretty busy guy (doing phd), so I will only play more hardcore when time allows it.

My friend

IGN: Silent_Stream

Experience with Tekkit: Only with Feed the Beast, mostly Mystcraft-related, relatively new to the whole tech modpack stuff.

How long have you been playing for: About half a year.

What are you good at: I have a keen eye for great builds, and I can turn basic materials into pretty things. I am more of a builder than a tech guy, but I enjoy the tech mods tremendously.

Why do you think you would be a good addition to the server: I am mellow and easy going, quiet and friendly. I do not like the "modern" online gaming culture very much, but whatever. I just want to build cool stuff and interact with other builders and see their creations, get inspired, stuff like that. I learn easily and am very open minded.

All you three, accepted. SERVER RESTART SET TO 30 MINS DUE TO STABILITY

IGN: LachW01

Experience with Tekkit: I know how to craft and work it

How long you have been playing for: 2 y

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): I like to make towers and build under water

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I like to help build

IGN: codedJB

Experience with Tekkit: I started Tekkit way back when Tekkit Classic was called "Tekkit". I loved the machines that IndustrialCraft and RedPower added, and I was disappointed when the updates stopped for Classic. I decided to try Tekkit again, when school ended, and I fell in love with the new mods.

How long you have been playing for: I've been playing the "new" Tekkit for about 3 months now.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): My absolute favorite mod would have to be Mystcraft, I love how I can create worlds with a bit of ink and paper, and have almost every specification as I want it. I'm also pretty good with Buildcraft and Thermal Expansion, they cover what was lost with the removal of IndustrialCraft and Redpower. Before Tekkit, I pretty much played Minecraft for the redstone, so I'm pretty good with it, I can make Castle Gates, hidden doors, and a variety of security systems for bases.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I like to help people understand the new Tekkit, as I understand how it can be difficult to start using the new Tekkit without help. I also try to be courteous and patient with my fellow man (or woman), as I'd expect myself to be treated in the same manner.

IGN: Jacobb1291

Experience with Tekkit: Was admin on my buddy's server for a few months. He quit so I ran my own server for a while. I quit playing for a bit and am now looking for a fun server to play in.

How long you have been playing for: 2 Years off and on

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): When it comes to building, I'm not too awesome at the small details, but I am pretty good at building layouts and designs for small to big buildings.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I'm a pretty cool guy and would be willing to help any way I can.

IGN:Pastafarian45

Experience with Tekkit: Plenty. Tekkit, lite and classic

How long you have been playing for: 2 years

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Machines and automation

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I prefer a server with few limitations, aside from the understandable ones.

IGN: codedJB

Experience with Tekkit: I started Tekkit way back when Tekkit Classic was called "Tekkit". I loved the machines that IndustrialCraft and RedPower added, and I was disappointed when the updates stopped for Classic. I decided to try Tekkit again, when school ended, and I fell in love with the new mods.

How long you have been playing for: I've been playing the "new" Tekkit for about 3 months now.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): My absolute favorite mod would have to be Mystcraft, I love how I can create worlds with a bit of ink and paper, and have almost every specification as I want it. I'm also pretty good with Buildcraft and Thermal Expansion, they cover what was lost with the removal of IndustrialCraft and Redpower. Before Tekkit, I pretty much played Minecraft for the redstone, so I'm pretty good with it, I can make Castle Gates, hidden doors, and a variety of security systems for bases.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I like to help people understand the new Tekkit, as I understand how it can be difficult to start using the new Tekkit without help. I also try to be courteous and patient with my fellow man (or woman), as I'd expect myself to be treated in the same manner.

IGN: Jacobb1291

Experience with Tekkit: Was admin on my buddy's server for a few months. He quit so I ran my own server for a while. I quit playing for a bit and am now looking for a fun server to play in.

How long you have been playing for: 2 Years off and on

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): When it comes to building, I'm not too awesome at the small details, but I am pretty good at building layouts and designs for small to big buildings.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I'm a pretty cool guy and would be willing to help any way I can.

Accepted and will be whitelisted when I know what the hell is going on with the host.

IGN:Pastafarian45

Experience with Tekkit: Plenty. Tekkit, lite and classic

How long you have been playing for: 2 years

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Machines and automation

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I prefer a server with few limitations, aside from the understandable ones.

Denied.

IGN:Hobomonkey

Experience with Tekkit:Enough to know nearly everything

How long you have been playing for:For 7 months (give or take)

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.):Magical stuff

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server:As far as i'm concered, This server's already perfect.

#

Denied. SERVER COMPUTER BUILT AND DATA PROCESSING IS TAKING PLACE.

IGN:Xanti33

Experience with Tekkit: A lot of experience with older versions but haven't played in awhile

How long you have been playing for:2 years

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Pretty much everything after a while

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I enjoy playing minecraft and have been a moderator on a previous vanilla server which was discontinued sadly. Im looking for friendly server with competition, in order to kill time and make friends ill build big stuff with big machines.

IGN: Kingchrisc1

Experience with Tekkit: I've played during the school years, we get laptops in our middle and high school. I'm a fast learner, so the mods I haven't used yet I'll learn to use eventually

How long you have been playing for: I have been playing tekkit since about 2 years ago.. Maybe 1 and a half.. But I'm always really good with games and, as I said before, I am a fast learner, so this stuff comes easy to me.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): I'm pretty good with redstone, and building if you like OCD symmetrical... Haha that's an issue of mine...

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: Depending on how many people there are, you may or may not notice me. I usually try to help out the best I can, and I make 10 friends for every enemy. (Generally)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons