[1.1.8]SkyTek[No Griefing][20 slots][Whitelist][Nothing banned]

AceSwordsman82

Ok, I'll do that after I've played on the server for a while. Right now I don't think I should really fill it out since I've not really played on the server atm. Although, why hasn't the server been up? VG Said about 10 hours.. Are you guys still having issues?

I'm not sure. VG said to me there's an internet problem, like mine. Probably has "Virgin Media's "SUPERFAST BROADBAND"" which is EXTREEEEMELY slow. I can't load a 6 second video after 1 hour. Loads barely 1 second.

ADVENTUREQUEST ACCEPTED

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Jalcyon

Experience with Tekkit:I know most mods but i refuse to learn the coding for computercraft (it seems hard)

How long you have been playing for: Been playing for years now. I LOVED Tekkit Classic.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Making a messy base, focusing on getting more power than I'll ever need.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I would be a fantastic addition to the server because I'm a helpful player and will begrudgingly help a newbie

IGN: Jalcyon

Experience with Tekkit:I know most mods but i refuse to learn the coding for computercraft (it seems hard)

How long you have been playing for: Been playing for years now. I LOVED Tekkit Classic.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Making a messy base, focusing on getting more power than I'll ever need.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I would be a fantastic addition to the server because I'm a helpful player and will begrudgingly help a newbie

Denied. Sorry.

IGN: Chocobunny

Experience with Tekkit: The basics of the new Tekkit, so I might ask some questions sometimes, otherwise I'm pretty good.

How long you have been playing for: Been playing Tekkit since last summer, and I just started playing the new Tekkit.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Machinery, interplanetary bases

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I don't really like this question, because it treats the applicant as an object, but I'm pretty charismatic and try to humour people, so I'd be moral support.

(1) Phoenixstar117

(2) 14

(3) Above average understanding of how it works. (At-least the old Tekkit from 1.2.5, as the next answer explains I have not played in a long time.)

(4) I have played it for quite some time (about a year and a half?) but I stopped a few months ago, but I have recently started playing it again!

(5) Well for one I used to own a Tekkit server, but then turned it into Vanilla, but that was 1/3rd a year ago and currently us

running a entire new game, but I understand server rules, and am a fairly good machine builder. I have also built some impressive factories, but have long lost the save file for them, but they had pretty much everything in them, from a quarry input, sorting machine, and then a ton of different things building different objects, such as diamonds. (using the automatic workbench). Also unlike allot of people, I respect rules. (As I said I used to own a server myself, and HATED rule breakers. I banned a person literally each day. Which is part of the reason I switched to a different game.) But that is about it on why I would be a good addition to the server, although there is a few things I have not listed, I will not list because I find them to long to explain. Hope you accept! Thanks!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons