[1.1.8]SkyTek[No Griefing][20 slots][Whitelist][Nothing banned]

AceSwordsman82

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: gristly

Experience with Tekkit: I've been playing it for a while, so most of the mods (Buildcraft, Industrialcraft, etcetera) I am fairly familiar with. I just installed the new tekkit though, so some mods I'm not so knowledgable about (Galacticraft and Dimensional Doors, mainly).

How long you have been playing for: I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.4, and tekkit since probably a year ago, I don't remember the version.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Redstone contraptions mainly, however I like to make aesthetic builds too.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I'm fairly experienced with tekkit, so I will be able to help other new players. Also, I won't wreck the environment, or build ugly structures. I am usually polite, and I will respect all y'all admins.

Thanks!

IGN: Alex_penguin

Experience with Tekkit: I know pretty much everything in tekkit classic, never played any other packs of technic

How long you have been playing for: minecraft since beta 1.2, I don't know when I started tekkit (probably 1.0 or 2.0)

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): building, I enjoy building and it is the key point of minecraft for me. *by building I mean houses and mine cart tracks. once i built an under water track.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: ill help other players in mining or building houses. I'll apply to be a moderator.

IGN: 1100dianalm

Experience with Tekkit: not much, but im looking to get better

How long you have been playing for: a year

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): architecture and design

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: im good at giving empty buildings with an awesome exterior a matching interior! (btw im a girl, just thought I should point that out)

IGN: Sagexavier

Experience with Tekkit: All my experience is with the Tekkit Classic mods (Buildcraft, EE, Computer Craft) and im learning the new mods in single player until i find a server i like to play on.

How long you have been playing for: I used to play everyday when i had someone to play with, when they left for school i stopped playing. Looking to get back into it. (around a 1 1/2 years)

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Design and functionality from small scale (houses, town hall) to large scale (towns and cities) Quickly learning new mods, leading and assisting in group projects and games (my friends and I created laser tag in my last server :P)

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: Im fun to play with and i love building buildings that are not only aesthetically pleasing but also have a purpose or function

My In Game Name: TheJudged

My Age 17

Experience with Tekkit: Proficient/Advanced. I am really into making huge industries on island and colonizing the whole thing, fully automated, also space station global companies. My usual company is AIS Asquire Intergalactic Solutions.

How long you have been playing for: Been playing for several months, last time before for that i was playing classic which was a year ago

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Please refer to "Experience with Tekkit" & I am good with Several story and underground facilities for my company, AIS

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I think i can really get the servers economy pumping high & strong. Keeping things in stock with ores and machinery also hiring workers for my company's facility (AIS) that will bring members together and give them a reason to stay!

*Never been banned, if i'm not on a server anymore its because i have left.

*May be interested in donating to benefit the server further.

Thank you,

-Ryan

IGN: yyttuuyy

Experience with Tekkit:

How long you have been playing for: none with the new one but one the 1.2.5 i loved it and knew it well

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): tech stuff some coding and i can build but i like square 9x9 :3

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: i am nice funny play often i dont whine or complain about little things (i will report a greif but wont be OMFG THIS **** *** GREIFED ME I DEMAND HE IS BANNED!!!!!!)

hope im added but if not then o well

IGN: phatboyjr

Experience with Tekkit: None! I've been playing Vanilla and Hexxit servers!

How long you have been playing for: I've been playing MC for roughly a year now.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): I'm excellent at aesthetic design, I love to make things functional AND beautiful.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I'd like to help a small community make the most of itself!

Additional information;

Why I'd like to join THIS server: It's a 20 slot, whitelisted Tekkit server. I'm interested in joining to learn Tekkit and to be in a controlled environment. I find these servers almost ALWAYS have the most relaxed feel to them, and are also the most stable.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons