[1.1.8]SkyTek[No Griefing][20 slots][Whitelist][Nothing banned]

AceSwordsman82

IGN: hnsdieter

Experience with Tekkit: I have played for a half year everyday

How long you have been playing for: I play Vanilla Minecraft since 2010 and started playing tekkit with various friends in 2011

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Automation and Applied Energistics

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: Im good in figuiring out problems and im very helpful

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Experience with Tekkit: alot played it a year now

Good at: galcticraft core and modular powersuits

Buildings: houses, factories, farms

Played since: 2010 3 now

i needed a

IGN: hnsdieter

Experience with Tekkit: I have played for a half year everyday

How long you have been playing for: I play Vanilla Minecraft since 2010 and started playing tekkit with various friends in 2011

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Automation and Applied Energistics

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: Im good in figuiring out problems and im very helpful

Denied. More detail needed. Sorry. I'm sorting things out here.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Im good at automation with applied energistcis with the help of other mods like IC2 and Buildcraft. I also love automating stuff with buildcrft and i know how to use gates.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: Im good in figuiring out problems like buildcraft pipesystem doesnt work or is to fast and im very helpful to other players to solve their problems.

my mc name is hnsdieter

IGN: sabakugaara8

Experience with Tekkit: I've only been playing Tekkit for the last couple weeks, but I played FTB nearly since it's release. I know a majority of the mods.

How long you have been playing for: ^

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): I'm pretty decent at the machine part of the game, and I'm really good at Forestry, making mass Biomass productions.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I can bring my knowledge of Forestry and my happy, good-natured attitude.

IGN: cmac__17 (there are 2 underscores)

Experience with Tekkit: I have been playing the original Tekkit most of the time, but I feel that this could mostly be made to work with this new Tekkit

How long you have been playing for: I've not played the new Tekkit long, maybe about 2 weeks, but I played the old one for about a year or so.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Building, especially houses, and i am an ok redstone guy (don't ask me to build a vanilla computer though)

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I feel I would be a good addition to the server because I am not a whiny n00b, and I feel that I would add a friendly, rule-abiding player that someone could ask for help whenever they needed it.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons