[1.1.8]SkyTek[No Griefing][20 slots][Whitelist][Nothing banned]

AceSwordsman82

IGN: deathlyangel74

Experience with Tekkit: I have played all of the mods since they were little babies. I know it in and out. And upside-down

How long you have been playing for: Minecraft, maybe two years. Tekkit, since it came out.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Getting things done. Not really good at building, but I can make huge working factories.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: Because I just want to have fun playing the game with other people like me, without griefing and PvP, as so many other servers have.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look guys my new computer was ready but that is the one that has been hit by lightning :/((:'( The CPU exploded and the grafic card is not working (intel core i7 and my grafic card a sapphire hd 7950 ) and the insurance will not refund:'(( so i need to get a lot of money to get that stuf back i already repaird the motherboard i need to get time guyys sry

IGN: Kitrode

Experience with Tekkit: Not much, I can work with wire.

How long you have been playing for: Minecraft since beta 1.5, probably have over 3.5k hours on the game.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): I am a decent with redstone and also decent with building. I am a hard worker and can stay awake into hours like 4AM.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I will help with anything redstone related, and anything building related.

ign:xXhidden_bladeXx

experience with tekkit:hardly anything i can use wireing and stuff like that tho

how long ive been playing mc:sice beata to 1.6.2

what am i good at in mc: im a great builder

why i would bee good for this server: i am a nice guy and i can help with anything

-Aiden ;)

ign:xXhidden_bladeXx

experience with tekkit:hardly anything i can use wireing and stuff like that tho

how long ive been playing mc:sice beata to 1.6.2

what am i good at in mc: im a great builder

why i would bee good for this server: i am a nice guy and i can help with anything

-Aiden ;)

Denied. Sorry.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons