[1.1.8]SkyTek[No Griefing][20 slots][Whitelist][Nothing banned]

AceSwordsman82

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Jam311

Experience with Tekkit: I have a lot of experience with tekkit and the mods included.

How long you have been playing for: I started playing Tekkit when it first launched and continued to play until YogCraft was released. I got bored of that and wanted to go back to Tekkit.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): I am best at IC2 and EE.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I think I will be a good addition to the server because if anybody needs help in chat I can probably answer their questions and if tp is available on this server I can go to their place and see what the problem is.

But compare the amount of people that are gonna come and (maybe) raid my base because you need diamonds to how easy it is to just dig say 6 diamonds and make a quarry to find loads? I have at least 30 stacks or iron if not MORE at stake. I'll let you "sell" my coords only to certain people because I can't have people running amok in my base that took me ages to build.

IGN: Le_Joueur

Experience with Tekkit: From Pre-Classic through Lite; I've mastered them and I'm looking for a challenge.

How long you have been playing for: Minecraft? Since just after Beta 1.3 and Tekkit shortly after it was released.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): I am the master of microblocks and frequently do impossible things when detailing builds based on photographs.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I did great in Tekkit before it was called Classic. I've pretty much got Lite down, but I was building a lighthouse for someone's nautical spawn when I said to myself, "Wouldn't Greg's Lighting really make this build?" So I'm looking for a good server for the New Tekkit.

A little bit about me: I'm married with two special-needs, autistic kids. My wife has epilepsy from minor brain damage and is a little more autistic then I am. Since I 'pass' the best, I'm the primary caretaker of the family; this puts heavy demands on my time. I'm not sure I can be on every week, but when I'm on it's for long chunks of time. ^.^

IGN: Sanborn5510

Experience with Tekkit: I've played a good amount of tekkit and i know how to play it. I'm down with the basics and and allot more but I've still got more to learn.

How long you have been playing for: 1 1/2 weeks almost non-stop

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): I've been very good at decoration and building i like to make allot of self staining machines

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I'd like to help the server in all ways that I can and I think I will enjoy the community.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons